*Mazda of the Month 2.0* VOTE NOW for March!

VOTE NOW for March!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^i voted for you :)
i try to vote for people who have the best looking engine bay while being pretty functional at the same time
and that huge 3" DP just did it for me lol

i was goin to vote for the guy with the twin turbo MZ6 but his pics could have shown alot more

BadBandar......
You have my vote, your car is clean. I'm not too much of a fan for roof racks, but for some reason, your MSP can totally pull it off.
Clean MB's too.

GOOD LUCK!

Holy s***. Holy s***. Holy s***. I don't care that the pics don't reveal much. That TT 6 is rediculous. The amount of time and work that must have went into that thing is staggering. Gets my vote for sure.

thanks for the votes guys,

the limit was 3 pics from what i remember so thats all i posted, i stuck to the rules. so couldnt really show the whole car.

good luck to everyone

voted for boosted, gotta rep the 6's wit my boy if no one else will, take it home for the team bro

Last edited:
I think people mean't the pic is too close to the car so you don't see much oppose to a far back pic where you can see a lot more.

the great ny gets mine also. thats crazy. can someone please tell me how to insert pictures right onto the page and not in an attachment. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back