Mazda-Like Lexus - MS3 Style

Looking around at some new rides, this one caught my eye. Sorta reminds me of a the MS3 only done by Lexus. Likely a Matrix/Vibe done right. Hybrid though. Nice looking hatch IMO.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Everybody's rippin' off the most successful small car right now:

First Saturn, then Seat, then Subaru, Toyota, now Lexus....

This is a nice looking ride, though...be cool if there was a RWD IS350 chassis/engine under there and the price was 35K or less....sadly, no, it's a 1.8 l gas engine and electric drive hybrid...I'm out.

Everybody's rippin' off the most successful small car right now:

First Saturn, then Seat, then Subaru, Toyota, now Lexus....

This is a nice looking ride, though...be cool if there was a RWD IS350 chassis/engine under there and the price was 35K or less....sadly, no, it's a 1.8 l gas engine and electric drive hybrid...I'm out.

yeah no thanks hahaha

Gonna be a hybird car....performance is no where close to STi or MS3...you just buying for the brand and the hybird technology.

Im Not feelin this one at all..sorry lexus stick with what works for your brand. Maybe if it had just a Toyota badge on it then it might get somewhere, but I can't see alot of the Lexus owners wanting their cars to be mistaken for a Mazda or GTI etc: Most of those people are way to snoody and stuffy for that....after all VW started the whole hatchback craze IMO.

Back