Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

How do you send a DM? i need to find the new firmware for mazda 3 2016, as I am trying to install carplay and do not know where to find the firmware download at and I need help with that part, It said to DM @ASH8, but i am unsure how to

Hi All,

I just bought a 2016 CX-5 Akera (Australian version) and I have just gotten my hands on the Mazda Connect firmware update files.

I notice the update instructions caution against the car's battery getting too low during the update, which can require the car to run on accessories for 20 - 40 mins. To avoid this complication, it is suggested that the car can be connected to a battery charger while performing the update, which I have.

As such, I was curious to hear who has used a battery charger during their install and did it all go smoothly?

Hi all. Please help me find a link for the firmware update. I have cx-5 in Australian Version, currently has a firmware version 50. I am looking a link for the version 70 and version 74. Any help is very much appreciated. Cheers.

Hi all. Please help me find a link for the firmware update. I have cx-5 in Australian Version, currently has a firmware version 50. I am looking a link for the version 70 and version 74. Any help is very much appreciated. Cheers.
Read the thread. You have to send a DM to @ASH8

I cannot find any such user called @ASH8 -- they seem to have run away.

Can anybody else send the "74....4A N" firmware to replace "70.00.367 4A N" in my 2017 New Zealand Mazda CX5 GSX?

I'm planning to install the Android Auto/Car Play kit and want to make sure we have all the latest bug fixes.

Thank you

Last edited:
I’ve also DM’d ASH8 couple of days ago for the same ver and waiting for a reply. Maybe they’re not active anymore or on a holiday in some remote beautiful place. Anyone else accepting a DM?
Cheers
I cannot find any such user called @ASH8 -- they seem to have run away.

Can anybody else send the "74....4A N" firmware to replace "70.00.367 4A N" in my 2017 New Zealand Mazda CX5 GSX?

I'm planning to install the Android Auto/Car Play kit and want to make sure we have all the latest bug fixes.

Thank you
so

I’ve also DM’d ASH8 couple of days ago for the same ver and waiting for a reply. Maybe they’re not active anymore or on a holiday in some remote beautiful place. Anyone else accepting a DM?
Cheers

so
It turns out ASH8 is active on another website (Mazda CX-3 Forum -- I hope there isn't a feud going on, and that this link is OK!), and very responsive. I have my files already.

Hi @pappyb and @Pearlcx5, yes ASH8 has stepped away from the forum for a while, though I can assure you that it isn't due to any competition or feud with another forum or social media platform. Thanks for confirming that he remains active on that CX-3 forum. I'll update the original post to include that link so that others will be able to find him if needed.

Thank you!

Here is a direct link to the related info on that forum.

74.00.311A is now out worldwide.
Most Genuine MZD-Mazda Connect files are now available for free. Including the old ones and the very latest. You must message me as links will no longer be publicly posted.
Hi, i will appreciate getting the file for the latest version available as i have the 56.00.021 version.

74.00.311A is now out worldwide.
Most Genuine MZD-Mazda Connect files are now available for free. Including the old ones and the very latest. You must message me as links will no longer be publicly posted.
i am new here and struggling to locate the private message icon.

Please note the OP has directly copied my files in his first post, but I can not amend it.

There has been a change in what Version Numbers to now Install and this depends on what Version is currently running in your Mazda today.

Install Procedure...
(All Mazda Models already on Stage 2 .up firmware in use).

IF YOUR MAZDA HAS FIRMWARE VERSION ON or BELOW
55.00.600 NA N for North America, or,
56.00.000 EU N or 4A N for Europe/UK , or Australia, Asia, NZ, Oceania Middle East.
LIKE 31.00.100 or 41.00.000 or 55.00.000 (NA N) or 56.00.000A (EU N or 4A N).
THEN YOU MUST UPDATE with Version Number 70.00.100A First!.
THIS IS A TWO (2) FILE INSTALLATION FOR YOUR REGION or COUNTRY.

70.00.100A-FAILSAFE.UP (First)
Then next Install (one after the other do not remove the USB Flash Drive).
70.00.100A-REINSTALL.UP (Last)

Warning...!!!
DO NOT TURN OFF/ON or START ENGINE BETWEEN THIS
TWO FILE UPDATE, you INSTALL ONE after THE OTHER
DO NOT REMOVE USB FLASH DRIVE.

AFTER INSTALL use YOUR ''CONNECT'' in CAR FOR A FEW MINUTES, THEN SHUTDOWN CAR FOR THE LAST FINAL VERSION TO INSTALL.

Next you MUST do final and last below.....
----------------------------------------------------------

Your FINAL Install Procedure is now Only a 1 (one) File Installation...
(All Mazda Models with .up Firmware use)

IF YOUR MAZDA HAS .up FIRMWARE VERSION ON or ABOVE
55.00.650A
(NA N) or the 56.00.100A (EU N or 4A N) or 58.00.310A
or Any 59.00.502A or 59.00.650A,
or Any 70's Firmware like 70.00.021A, 70.00.100A or 70.00.110 or
70.00.150A or 70.00.335C or 70.00.367A or 74.00.230A or 74.00.311A
THEN YES YOU CAN UPDATE Directly to 74.00.324A for LATEST FIRMWARE.

This is now a SINGLE FILE (1) ONLY INSTALLATION for
YOUR REGION or COUNTRY,

MUST USE EITHER ONE of...

NA N_74.00.324A-UPDATE.UP (North America ONLY)
or
EU N_74.00.324A -UPDATE.UP (Europe/UK)
or
4A N_74.00.311A-UPDATE.UP (ADR, AU. NZ, ME, Asia) (74.00.324A 4A N (ADR) is not yet available)

THIS IS THE LATEST GENUINE FIRMWARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
FROM MAZDA JAPAN As Of December 30th, 2022.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL 7x.00.xxxx FIRMWARE INCLUDES the Software for
CAR PLAY + ANDROID-AUTO....But...

For the CP/AA CONVERSION TO ACTUALLY WORK IN YOUR MAZDA
You MUST HAVE THE TWO ''GENUINE MAZDA PARTS'' INSTALLED
AFTER any 7X.00.XXXX is installed and or WORKING in YOUR CAR FIRST.

THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS or OTHER BRAND PARTS...None, DO NOT ASK.

YOU MUST PURCHASE and INSTALL the TWO GENUINE MAZDA PARTS LAST.

DO NOT INSTALL THESE NEW PARTS FIRST or BEFORE ANY 70s FIRMWARE OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE TO REMOVE THE NEW PARTS RE-INSTALL THE OLD PARTS AND THEN START AGAIN.

YOU CAN NOT SEPARATE THIS CARPLAY and or ANDROID-AUTO
AS THEY ARE BOTH INSTALLED WITH all 7x.00.xxx FIRMWARE.

CARPLAY and ADROID-AUTO WILL NEVER WORK WITHOUT THE
TWO ''GENUINE MAZDA PARTS'' Finally INSTALLED Last...PERIOD.

HI could I get the file as well

Latest posts

Back