Mazda Connect error message 400C04

I just took possession of a 2021 CX-5 signature and have been trying to use the MyMazda App To check my vehicle status. When I do so I get an error message that states “please check the input and try again”. With an error code of 400C04. Has anyone experienced this and figured out how to resolve this issue.

Solution
I found a solution for 400C04 error code. Just disconnect batteries, drain remaining electric current (just put headlight to ON position) for 10-15 mins. Then connect batteries, system should reset. Then it should work fine. This is for only 2021+
Happening to me now. I noticed that status has not updated (MyMazda app) since 5 days now and always fails to start engine through phone. Hoping to be just mazda app server.

Upvote 0
I found a solution for 400C04 error code. Just disconnect batteries, drain remaining electric current (just put headlight to ON position) for 10-15 mins. Then connect batteries, system should reset. Then it should work fine. This is for only 2021+

Upvote 0
Solution
It's possible that the disconnect batteries solution is temporary, according to this Mazda Service Alert, the TCU (telecommunications unit) needs to be updated to version 10020, if the MyMazda app is showing error 400C04 and the vehicle falls under those dates in the SA.

Attachments

• SA-45-21.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's possible that the disconnect batteries solution is temporary, according to this Mazda Service Alert, the TCU (telecommunications unit) needs to be updated to version 10020, if the MyMazda app is showing error 400C04.
Should the dealership do the update or we can download that, put that in USB and DIY it?

Upvote 0
Back