Mazda Club Of East Tenn

Well you know I am interested. I was planning on having a Mazda meet at the beginning of June, so we could make that are first official meet. We had a few people from Kentucky, Georgia, and North Carolina for the meet that was in August.

If we can get a club going we can make a weekly meet at Clinton Highway.

Count me in. I wouldn't be able to make it every week, but at least once a month. I'm pretty sure I could dig up a few more peeps in this area too.

KYREDP5 how far away are you from Knoxville, must not be too far I guess. And let me just say that I think the 2nd Knoxville Protege meet is going to be huge. Last August ten cars was nothing. All of the people that showed up last time were real cool and I assume they wouldn't mind coming again. I have already scoped out an awesome spot for the first gathering. It is a part of this old park they just expanded, they added in such a sweet parking lot that is secluded from the rest of the area. And it is just large enough to fit one car on each side. I can't wait.

But back to the Mazda club idea. Anybody got any suggestions on a name?

I'm not going to be too picky about names, but for the love of god it can not have the word custom spelled Kustom. I am not big on the whole mispelling of words in club names.

Since we will be an all Mazda club I say we find some way to incorporate that into the name. No rush though, we will have a while to get this all worked out. Like for example there is a local club here in Knoxville that I meet every now and then called K Motion. Granted all their cars are s*** except for a civic hatch with a sniper kit and a boosted, kitted eclipse.

Hey count me in. I can't make every week either due to work and family but I have two Mazda's of which I am very proud. I actually have a third but have to sell it. Look forward to a meet.

Marcus

Dude Saturday isValentines Day and I will be strung up for doing anything with the car that doesn't deal with taling my wife out. Suday on the other hand is a possibility.

Marcus

How about everybody shoot for next Saturday or Sunnday afternoon. That will give everybody a week to plan.

Marcus

I wish I could but I have to work. And I need to get in every day possible because of how expensive the turbo project is.

I'm going to be in johnson city/kingsport for like 2 weeks around july 4th..let me know what you guys are doing..I traverse across tenn. from johnson city, to knoxville, to nashville then stop in clarksville.

Latest posts

Back