Mac's Twin Turbo Cobra....information and build thread

i know a guy locally with a white convertable pushin around 750. these are amazing machines. i dont even cinsider them a mustang.

I had responded to your comment as well, but I will again :D

Yahhhh man they are really no joke....stock blocks that can handle 1,000rwhp...so crazy. What's done to his? It has to be turbos...the blowers can't make that much power.

my offer is still on the table, all 3 testicles for the cobra

that thing is ******* insane, i have a buddy with a twin turbo z06. come to ny, thats actually a race worth watching lol

I had responded to your comment as well, but I will again :D

Yahhhh man they are really no joke....stock blocks that can handle 1,000rwhp...so crazy. What's done to his? It has to be turbos...the blowers can't make that much power.

same kit man, lol. its kinda funny, his car got clipped at work and all they hit was his front bumper and ripped it off and u could just see the turbo's and filters just chillin there. i think he runs a small shot of nitrous also.

Did a nice race gas tune today! Only 20lbs for now...we'll turn it up at a later time...but with the amount of power I gained, 23-24lbs of boost will put out insaneee numbers!

The numbers with 20#'s, 15 degrees timing.....726rwhp/704rwtq
Thanks again to RET!!

Oh and you gotta love it when you have to have 2 guys sit on the back to keep it from spinning on the dyno with 315 BFG DR's haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=803Skg5igAk

i can only imagin what this would feel like on the 1/4 mile. Something very few people would get to experiance i think :)

i can only imagin what this would feel like on the 1/4 mile. Something very few people would get to experiance i think :)

Haha yahhh no joke man! It will be nice having it be easy to hit the 9's (rockon)

Damn!!!! major props man!!!!!! That thing is sick nasty!!!!!!!

Thank you very much man!! :D

Lastly...for those interested....here's some pics of the crapload of heated rubber stuck to the tires and what it looked like behind the tires on the dyno area haha :D

Back