M247 Smart Phone APP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed3.5

chasing electrons ..
:
16' Mazda3, MSP
Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of spending some time and coming up with an app initially for android since thats what I have on hand for the forum.

Antoine, I know your a busy man but I made this public before even starting to see if people have interest in an app and discuss on this a bit, you can join in on this as well.

P.S this won't happen over night but i'd like to have it done

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of spending some time and coming up with an app initially for android since thats what I have on hand for the forum.

Antoine, I know your a busy man but I made this public before even starting to see if people have interest in an app and discuss on this a bit, you can join in on this as well.

P.S this won't happen over night but i'd like to have it done

Thanks for the support! Are you a mobile developer?

I hear ya though...I've been wanting a Mazdas247 app for years now...The good news is we're in the final testing stage for the official Mazdas247 Android AND iPhone apps (via vBulletin's Mobile Suite)...Both apps will be available SOON...I will post an announcement once the apps are live.

i have android too and would love a app. im on the forum like 85% of the day mostly on my phone i gotta sleep right. But an app would be great

Posting this from the test iPhone app...We'll have an Android app as well...Takes a little getting used to but so far so good!

*Image Test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for the support! Are you a mobile developer?

I hear ya though...I've been wanting a Mazdas247 app for years now...The good news is we're in the final testing stage for the official Mazdas247 Android AND iPhone apps (via vBulletin's Mobile Suite)...Both apps will be available SOON...I will post an announcement once the apps are live.

I'm getting into mobile app developing from work so will get some time to work on other stuff as well so was thinking of this but it seams you have that plan well on the way .. i'll keep an eye and see how it comes out then take it from there if needs be for "better" app , for now i'll wait on the vbulletin mobile suite release.

It kicked in on me about the app bc at work would be easy to use an app and get in touch with ppl quick.

BTW, who's doing the graphics for the app ? the pic you posted has the logo app that I had in mind to use as well :)

Last edited:
No windows? :-( jk, im sad, windows gets no love, mind you, nobody's advertised it so there's no surprise there...

UPDATE...Be sure to Keep an eye on the following thread!

Mazdas247 App Status, Feedback and Issues

I'm getting into mobile app developing from work so will get some time to work on other stuff as well so was thinking of this but it seams you have that plan well on the way .. i'll keep an eye and see how it comes out then take it from there if needs be for "better" app , for now i'll wait on the vbulletin mobile suite release.

It kicked in on me about the app bc at work would be easy to use an app and get in touch with ppl quick.

BTW, who's doing the graphics for the app ? the pic you posted has the logo app that I had in mind to use as well :)

I worked with Rickman to create the mobile logo images...He helped me create our website logo as well...:D

I had a feeling it was him , logos are very similar and it looks great too.

Since the official m247 app thread started I'll ask for this to be deleted so to concentrate to one place for one topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back