LSD's?

Y

YellowMP3#1237

Do the MP3's have any LSD's available yet? I'm trying to complete my car for competition by spring, so if any of you have any info about any differentials post them plez

My man Hukster has a good point. We don't need a slip just yet. But if you are looking to distribute the power evenly in tuns, then a slip is the definate thing to do. If you're one of the guys who frequents SCCA events or is considering DRAG, you'll need a slip fairly soon. I want a slip but the money is what's keeping me from actually considering it ($1300 for the slip, then another $200 for the install). Quiafe is the only place I know of that already has an application for the protege. KAAZZ and ATS might also have slips, but those are Japanease companies so they'll cost more.

Originally posted by YellowMP3#1237:
<STRONG>Do the MP3's have any LSD's available yet? I'm trying to complete my car for competition by spring, so if any of you have any info about any differentials post them plez</STRONG>

Yes, for competition, you will definitely want a LSD as that can be invaluable for distributing that power to the ground in the twisties. Can't go wrong with any of those companies listed. I would guess it would be more a function of price for me!!

Back