lowered with Progress springs...

they're cheaper because they're non-adjustable.
heh... I love my Illuminas!

Hey looks good. I am getin those springs in a couple weeks. Good to see its going to sit like I want it to. Low but not too low.

I really like mine, I just wish I had a rear sway bar so I could push my turns to the limit...

Prodigy said:
they're cheaper because they're non-adjustable.
heh... I love my Illuminas!

Blues aren't adjustable, are they? They are cheaper than the Blues too...

Breeegz said:
Blues aren't adjustable, are they? They are cheaper than the Blues too...
correct, they aren't adjustable.

Im a noob, whats endlinks??
Will I need to get new ones if I lower the car?
And the rear sway bar, does it come stock on the p5?
Im a noob again...thx

jR. said:
Im a noob, whats endlinks??
Will I need to get new ones if I lower the car?
And the rear sway bar, does it come stock on the p5?
Im a noob again...thx

Yes there is a stock rear sway bar on the P5, but you can upgrade it to a bigger one. And no, you won't have to buy new endlinks to lower your car, only if you want to upgrade to a bigger sway bar and want adjustable endlinks like the ones from AWR.

BTW nice drop. (thumb)

Sorry for bumping an old thread but are you still running these springs? The drop looks nice and im thinking of getting rid of my goldlines and going to the progress when I get some HP's.

None...

I basically installed them and forgot about them...
No squeaks, funky noises, ect...

I don't have any experience with any other springs, but I'd buy them again...

I'm not sure how well I can review these springs, the only other springs I've ever had were stock (on every other car I've owned)

So with that disclaimer out of the way;

The ride is noticably stiffer than stock, however it's much smoother than I expected(cool). If my wife doesn't mind the ride, then you know it can't be harsh.

The drop is almost the same as my pictures show, I bought these used, so there wasn't much break-in.

All told, I'd install these again, however I do not know what I am missing out of the "other" springs available.

sgtflex said:
Hey just came across your tread and im really thinking about getting progress springs. How do they ride, how is the drop now they are settled?

i have progress spring with the mazdaspeed improved shock and its great, its a black on the road corse as well as on the street

I've got the progress springs on mine, and lovin every minute of the ride!
...i think mined dropped about the same, aprox 1 1/2 inches, not bad!
had them on for about 6 months now and haven't had any problems with them at all!
...but yes, it is easier to install at a shop with power tools...lol

Back