Looking to sell my manual P5!

Just testing out the waters, but I'm in a bit of a bind. I've owned my protege5 for around 6 years and already purchased a newer Mazda. I live in Atlanta and have emissions coming up. Engine check light is on because of the EGR valve. I replaced it, but didn't take of the manifold to clean out all the carbon build up. The car has been super reliable through the time I've owned it. The car has a new catalytic converter, new spark plugs and wires, new battery, k&n air filter, new front struts, new alternator and starter. I don't really want to sell it but it might be time. Let me know if you are interested. I replaced the headlights with black DEPO lights. Thanks y'all.

PXL_20210124_211654876.jpg

Post pics with a hand written sign in each one as stated in the following rules and I'll be happy to move this thread to our For Sale Forum...

Thanks!

Post pics with a hand written sign in each one as stated in the following rules and I'll be happy to move this thread to our For Sale Forum...

Thanks!
Antoine,
I love this "new" (OK, it's probably been installed for over a year by now) forum software. The ability to copy-paste images and everything else is just wonderful. Oh, and I just spent over a half-hour composing a new forum post today and accidentally closed the tab ($#&#*!#&@*) but the forum software recovered it for me automatically when I went to recreate the post. Beautiful.

Kelso,
It really looks like you've put a lot of effort into your P5. After a lot of thought, I ended up keeping mine after I bought my Miata. (Now, I have two cars that I don't drive. Woo-hoo...) I lowered the insurance on the P5 to liability and that helped. Doesn't hurt that I can protect both from the elements underground at my apartment without paying extra, but that is unusual. If you do sell it, I suppose you'll be helping with the used car market crunch, so there's that. :)

Apologize being this thread is a few weeks old but if you still have your p5 I have those roof rack covers in stock if you need a set/ partial set.

Latest posts

Back