Looking to buy an MP3/Protege 5 Fog light

erikmanx

mazdaism
Contributor
:
2017 CX-5 AWD T
Hey all, My passenger side fog light of my MP3 got struck by a rock on the freeway the other day and cracked my light. I have been searching the forums and can't find any for sell, and Mazda wants $250 for a single light. Is there anyone out there willing to sell a single fog light?

PM Elemental59437, I think he has one still... I got one from him when mine cracked. he now has a WW bumper and kit, so he might still have the other one.

erikmanx said:
What mounting hardware does it come with?

bracket and wiring harness pigtail. that is actually cheapest way to get thrm from mazda. i had a guy who just needed a new lens and it was easier to get the entire foglight

Ahhhh, ok, I'll keep that in mind, I have contacted Elemental59437 to see if he still has 1 left, if he doesn't have any more, I'll buy one from you.

Thanks a bunch!

erikmanx said:
Ahhhh, ok, I'll keep that in mind, I have contacted Elemental59437 to see if he still has 1 left, if he doesn't have any more, I'll buy one from you.

Thanks a bunch!

you're welcome. happy to be of help.

replied to your PM. I wish I could help you out but the last fog light is gone. I gave you another possible lead in the PM. Hope it helps.

Back