Looking For

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimerFX

:
2003.5 titanium mazdaspeed protege
A stock msp 03.5 kenwood amp. .. im looking for it high and low also if someone has the stock radio faceplate im looking for that too!

TimerFX said:
A stock msp 03.5 kenwood amp. .. im looking for it high and low also if someone has the stock radio faceplate im looking for that too!

Just pulled out my non working stockhead unit. What is wrong with your stock unit that you need a new faceplate? I'll sell you the faceplate from mine it is in perfect condition.

i have the stock sub and amp... time for 10"'s and a huge amp... (mounted in the same place of course... subs in front of trunk not stock

Yay-Boost said:
Just pulled out my non working stockhead unit. What is wrong with your stock unit that you need a new faceplate? I'll sell you the faceplate from mine it is in perfect condition.

the screen on my faceplate is dead... like the buttons all work jsut the screen is dead it really sucks when trying to listen to teh radio.. how much we talkin ?

Mutmatt said:
i have the stock sub and amp... time for 10"'s and a huge amp... (mounted in the same place of course... subs in front of trunk not stock

well all i need is teh amp how much for teh amp ?

if u live around jrodhotrod i may be shipping a BUNCH of big stuff to him... i will give you it for free it u get him to trade his exhaust with me :)

Mine did the famous fold down and everything stopped working. I just wanted to be sure that wasn't what your problem was. I've seen a few people that had this and thought their faceplate was bad when it was really the ribbon cable in the headunit. How does $35 + shipping using paypal sound?

Yay-Boost said:
Mine did the famous fold down and everything stopped working. I just wanted to be sure that wasn't what your problem was. I've seen a few people that had this and thought their faceplate was bad when it was really the ribbon cable in the headunit. How does $35 + shipping using paypal sound?

so it does or dosnt work?..... im confused.

Mutmatt said:
if u live around jrodhotrod i may be shipping a BUNCH of big stuff to him... i will give you it for free it u get him to trade his exhaust with me :)

lol thats great where does mr jrodhotrod live?

Yay-Boost said:
The faceplate works fine my stereo died.

omfg yay so not to sound like a dick but i need to wait about a week and a half cuz i wasnt expecting to find it so soon but ive got my car payment (250) and my insurance (320) due but after then yea 35 sounds freaking greaT!

TimerFX said:
omfg yay so not to sound like a dick but i need to wait about a week and a half cuz i wasnt expecting to find it so soon but ive got my car payment (250) and my insurance (320) due but after then yea 35 sounds freaking greaT!

That's fine send me a PM when you have the money.

TimerFX said:
Be sure to change out the sub also. I did the JL sub swap on mine...worked out really good.

yea i could but im not really into all that i just want it to work stock... im not a huge stereo guy all these speakers in the msp are more then ive had in any other car ive ever had...

TimerFX said:
yea i could but im not really into all that i just want it to work stock... im not a huge stereo guy all these speakers in the msp are more then ive had in any other car ive ever had...
\

Trust me dude...I DID the MSP swap into my P5...the STOCK sub is ass and will go in no time....even if you don't bump. Trust me...you can get the 8W0 from JL for less than $80...Ask ANYONE who has got it...it's def worth it...easy to swap out too.

update so you all know my faceplate as of yesterday stopped working all together like it the thing it sits on is fine it still rotates but now lights and no buttons work.

ok so yay my faceplate died yesterday befoer it went into the shop it still spins when the car is on and off you know but like the buttons lights everything is off!

well as soon as i get my car back .... my faceplate went dead in my car ... like it rotates when the car turns on and off but nothing works ..

Excellent.... a looking for thread :)

<--- Looking for:

(2003)
Protege 5 Headlights (Black housing)
Protege 5 Wiring Harness

I'm attempting a Protege LX -> P5 Headlight conversion.

Anyone selling these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back