Looking for Wheel Powdercoating New Hampshire

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;11 2
All,

Looking to find a place that does cleaning and powdercoating of rims. Need to get my 4 summer rims powdercoated over the coming winter.

TIA

I had mine done at Suncook river powder coating in bow

Kanccruise153.jpg

only charged me $100 a rim and that was stripped and coated
603-493-5411 is the number he works out of ballistic motorsports shop good guy and good work!

Have you tried Rimpro?

After a few emails they want 1356 to 160 per wheel. Too pricey

603-493-5411 is the number he works out of ballistic motorsports shop good guy and good work!

Thanks will give him a call. Do you have a name?

GoodHues in Derry! 434-8034

The best there is hands down!

Will try them as well.

Thanks, anymore??

There's also :

Powdercoating Alternatives
25 Alden Ave, Greenland - (603) 433-6886

I went there for a quote a long time ago, and he quoted me roughly $75 to $100 per wheel for a 1 stage coating. That included the sandblasting. If you want more than a 1 stage coating, I believe it costs more.

There's also :

Powdercoating Alternatives
25 Alden Ave, Greenland - (603) 433-6886

I went there for a quote a long time ago, and he quoted me roughly $75 to $100 per wheel for a 1 stage coating. That included the sandblasting. If you want more than a 1 stage coating, I believe it costs more.

Sorry I did not reply earlier. Wheels are off now and will start looking. What does Stage 1 mean?

Sorry I did not reply earlier. Wheels are off now and will start looking. What does Stage 1 mean?

Bruce, it basically means that the color is the color and they do not have to mix any combination of powdercoat colors to get the color you desire. If they have to mix more than 1 type of powder, it gets more expensive. However, there are numerous stage 1 coats that you can choose from.

Bruce, it basically means that the color is the color and they do not have to mix any combination of powdercoat colors to get the color you desire. If they have to mix more than 1 type of powder, it gets more expensive. However, there are numerous stage 1 coats that you can choose from.

Thanks.

Gave the guy a call yesterday. Meeting up with him on Saturday to discuss the rims.

I've wanted to do mine a graphite color for the longest time. I've resorted to painting them. They continually chip, because I run them through the winter.
Anyone want to loan me a set of rims for a couple of weeks so I can drop mine off and have them coated?! haha... I'd be willing to throw a few bucks in if I needed to as to cover rubber wear, etc. I'm not quite ready to do this, but if anyone was actually willing to consider a loaner set of wheels, I am serious about this.

Oh, and I wouldn't even care if they were steelies!!

Back