Looking for parts

Between an inept mechanic and an inexperienced owner, my MSP has been under seige. Im looking for an intercooler kit with silicone connections, exhaust mani powersteering pump pressure switch and the front end O2 sensor. All these things were broken by my mechanic and need to be replaced. Please dont reply about how "the mechanic should replace them and blah, blah, blah." I know he should but its a long story. I would much rather buy here and get it over with than deal with that douchebag any more. I dont have hundreds of dollars sitting around waiting for me to spend. I cant afford this stuff new so im looking for whatever i can find. If someone out there has some stuff (hopefully not too expensive), PM me. -Thanks!

RED TYPE = FOUND
GREEN TYPE = NEEDED

Last edited:
i have a front o2 from a ford that you would have to splice in. i connected it in my msp to see if i had a faulty one. mine was not bad, only 500 miles on it. 40 Shipped.

The Wrench - mind adding your location to your profile?

thanks (2thumbs)

no on the o2? do you want the factory smic or aftermarket?

whats the model number on the o2? i would prefer not to use any "universal" sensors. would rather have the stock front. as far as the smic, the stock one is crap so i would go aftermarket. but again, i dont have hundreds of dollars to burn. something used, maybe and old set someone upgraded from, something like that.

Check with protegegarage.com they had the cheapest o2 sensors awhile back when i was looking to replace one on my old protege5 a few years ago.

you can have my stock intercooler for $20. it's in the for sale section also. At least that will help get you back on your feet.

you can have my stock intercooler for $20. it's in the for sale section also. At least that will help get you back on your feet.

very kind, thanks. however, i dont need the intercooler, just the pipes. i broke down and bought some online. spent more than i wanted but it had to be done due to time constrictions (cant be rideless forever). Still looking for the power steering pump pressure switch and a non-universal o2 sensor (pre-catalytic converter). the o2 sensor isnt as important as the pressure switch right now.

Last edited:
Back