Live in Okolona or Jtown? Park in the garage tonight...

MSP_Heather

:
2003.5 Blazing Yellow Mica Mazdaspeed Protege
http://www.wlky.com/news/22614798/detail.html

WLKY said:
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Police said vandals are driving around neighborhoods shooting out the back windows of parked vehicles.

At least 40 cars were hit in Jeffersontown, and more than 20 in the Okolona neighborhood.

J-town police believe the vandals are using a BB gun or air soft gun to cause the damage.

One of the victims told WLKY she was awakened by the sound of glass breaking around 3:30 a.m. Friday, but didn't realize what happened until a neighbor called.

Police said nothing has been taken from the vehicles.

Louisville Metro Police said a possible suspect vehicle is described as a silver Honda Accord or Civic with a loud muffler.

Our coop called me this morning saying he wouldn't be in because three of his windows had been shot out overnight. Apparently they got 3 other cars on his street (in jtown), including a metro cop car.

wtf!! damn it parking on my back porch!

a few months ago they where doing the same thing around here too (okolona area)

Hahaha! We have a 2 car garage, but the bf has his project 240 in there and he parks the s2k in there. Hope they don't decide to hit my neighborhood!

lol i hav a 9mil replica pellet gun :), wont know the difference and do just enough damage to confuse the person.... then the fists and feet will be next ;)

I find it funny the suspected vehicle is an Accord or Civic with a loud muffler!! LOL :rolleyes: (naughty)

Freakin Punks!!!!!

Back