List Of Those Meeting At Alderwood Mall For Mazda Madness Cruise-up

Danielle, thanks for the heads up! Maybe we could have breakfast in Burlington, who knows. I still have to contact Rob to see if he's gonna be able to make it.

Anyone have any luck hunting down those RX-8s Danielle saw?

BTW, on a greater note, guess what? I got the turbo into the dealership on Friday, and I should have my car by Monday! And....I might be able to get most of my plans done in time for the Madness!!! Anyone excited and or curious as to what those plans are? lol

Let's just say....I've developed a new connection, my MSP is gonna look a little different, and it's gonna run a little better and faster.

ah, he's just trying to be mysterious.... He's actually just gonna try to trade it in for a scion again....;)

Damn it, how did you know? I was gonna trade it in for a tC. lol

Okay, maybe not. I just have some things that will be in place on my MSP. Should be interesting. *shrug* Well, to me, at least.

I'm just gonna take the initiative and announce that the official frequencies for the cruise-up will be channel 4, code 11. The alternate will be channel 6, code 11. Should be simple to remember.

Acctually mike i was thinking you should have a channel 7, so the code can be 11... get it? 7eleven? ya? ya? alright.. *does a jig* I know lame joke... i'll shut up now...

lol...that WAS lame. j/k! I was just thinking about that.....I came up with those channels and codes cuz of cell phones, ya know? 411 for information, 611 for customer service. *shrug* lol

niv said:
the linking to the bcmazda site sometimes is whacky.. but m@ has put up a post with a map on it. on the mazda madness thread. :)
awww heck, i'll just post it here.. lol

M@ said:
ok YOU CAN NOT MISS IT...

it is the only thing out there... AND we will have signs up on the westminister Hwy as well...

7111 No. 8 Road
Richmond, BC V6W 1L9

anddddddd the building looks like this (cool)

Attachments

• 3_map.jpg
    3_map.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 3_vancouversitephoto.jpg
    3_vancouversitephoto.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 60
Heyya kids, got a more zoomed-out map that'll make more sense to us yanks. Not toosure if we wanna head north on 91 first, or just stick on 99 and loop around, I asked the guys up on the bc forum we'll see what they say.

mqmapgend

Yeah, 91 sounds good to me.

Well, my sister and bro are not going to make it up to spend the weekend with me. So they will not be joining us for the meet. But I am still planning on going.

word from up north is that 99 would be easier, plus it's just the tunnel instead of 2 bridges that can get busy. Mostly I think taking 99 all the way to westminster would simply be easier for a bunch of cars, less exits to hit, less possibilities to get spread out, etc.

Hopefully everyone'll be able to get radio action goingon. I know the last time I used my cel in canada I got RAPED for international roaming, etc... I might see if I can round up a couple Extra FRS's from my boarding friends as well just in case.

Hey does anyone want to meet further south to go to Lynwood? I have a good idea how to get to the meeting place but not the greatest... PAUL.. you want to meet in Bellevue? At the Best Buy we met at last time?... anyone? Let's say 5:30am?

Chris

99 is much easier. That's the only way I go to get to Richmond. lol.

I'd meet down south, but **** man, I'll have to get up earlier than I'd really wanna.....

Hey, so we may have another. Miguel, in a 99 green lx, lowered,wheels graphics, bodykit, spoiler... I always seem him rolling around town and just ran him down today. He was totally stoked to see someone who knew about mazdas. He said his ex-wife just got his computer, but he'll try to make it online sometime and check in. If not, though he'll just get ahold of me. I'd give him about 60% likely to show. I have a feeling he'll be like a kid in a candy store, It was really cool talking to him. Also, D tagged another yellow lowered tinted 5 we see around. We'll see if they surface.

Chris> I'll get back at you on that, but We're likely gonna be staying with a friend near the u district. IF we do happen to just roll over really stoopid early, I'd definately be cool for somewhere south, though bestbuy's kinda awkward to drive to just to turn around and head back. any idea of anything easier to get to?

Last edited:
Hey bro,
Actually it's a straight shot over to Best Buy if you take 520 EAST toward Bellevue and then Take 405 SOUTH.... then you take NE 8th ST. EXIT and take the louptie round about over the bridge and to the second light. THEN take a right at the second light and you'll see BEST BUY on the right hand side. You also have my cell phone so you can buzz me if you get lost.

Chris

Poseur said:
Hey, so we may have another. Miguel, in a 99 green lx, lowered,wheels graphics, bodykit, spoiler... I always seem him rolling around town and just ran him down today. He was totally stoked to see someone who knew about mazdas. He said his ex-wife just got his computer, but he'll try to make it online sometime and check in. If not, though he'll just get ahold of me. I'd give him about 60% likely to show. I have a feeling he'll be like a kid in a candy store, It was really cool talking to him. Also, D tagged another yellow lowered tinted 5 we see around. We'll see if they surface.

Chris> I'll get back at you on that, but We're likely gonna be staying with a friend near the u district. IF we do happen to just roll over really stoopid early, I'd definately be cool for somewhere south, though bestbuy's kinda awkward to drive to just to turn around and head back. any idea of anything easier to get to?

Another plus, I got another MP3 Owner to come with us to the meet. He drives a blue one. A minus, I might not be able to make it, apparently they extended my shift from tomorrow till thursday working everyday. I'll try to get it off, so mark me a t 50% chance of coming... I WANT TO GO HELLA BAD!!! this is the highlight of the month... I'll keep you guys posted.

That sucks to hear Anthony. :( But hey, you still have a shot at making it to the Madness. And good job on tagging that blue MP3.

Paul, good job on hitting up that green guy, and give Danielle props for the yellow tag.

Any updates on the MX6s, RX7s, and RX8s?

Last edited:
BTW, anyone have a protable jump box that they're gonna bring? I'm thinking it should help, just in case someone in the group has battery problems. Oh yeah, if a couple people can bring some tools, that would be helpful as well....just covering all bases, ya know? I'll bring what limited tools I've got...

Anywho, i left some notes on people's cars. I'm acctually seeing alot of mazdaspeeds and mp3s around lately... hmm... there is a blue and yellow mp3, 3 orange msps, 1 black msp and 4 gray 2003.5 msps. I left them little notes, so hopefully some of them will turn out...

On the side note, the weather outlook doesn't look too good. Checked the weather reports and it calls for rain...

Back