Less than 1498 MP3's left

MP3TLH

I was thinking we should keep track, on the Web site, of how many of our cars are left. I know at least two people on here have had their cars totaled. One good thing about our car is how rare it is. Since we aren't the horsepower kings in our class, we should celebrate something!!

i wonder where al the other mp3'ers are.
if they have computers or what.
only almost half of the mp3's out there are on this board. we must reach out to them

Don't count my car out just yet. I haven't heard from the insurance company yet, but I don't think they will declare it totalled. I think this because the MP3 is a limited production, which also means replacing it is not an option, and it's a 2001. If I'm not correct in this assumtion, I'm going to be seriously pissed off! :mad: I can't bare to think about my MP3 being taken away. :(
Besides, if I had to get a new car I'd get either the Lancer Evolution VII or the next WRX, and they aren't coming over for a while (if at all!). What will happen next? :confused: I couldn't tell ya. But I hope they don't take my MP3 away. (fingers crossed) I've grown to love the damn thing!

dont count my car out cause i got it back and fixed all the way so i am back in the game

Jon,

I know where there is a brand new MP3 for sale. Still on the dealership lot. If they total it you could have a brand new one. We just bought a Lancer with the OZ racing package for my wife. I would have to say they are OK but I still like the MP3 better. As far as the WRX goes that is a bad ass car with a hella amount of horsepower. I just dont like Subaru's. If you need info on that MP3 for sale you could look me up here or find my E-Mail in my profile. C-YA

I think we only have 1496 left now. I remember 3 totaled from this one site, one spotted on ebay. Correct me if I am wrong.

AZxMP3, I am talking about the Lancer EVOLUTION VII or VIII. I am hoping they are still going to bring them over to the states. These cars have like 270-280 hp turbocharged all wheel drive! This car is a beast! I think the last time I checked, it got either low 13s or high 12s in the 1/4 mile! :eek: :D A bit different from the relatively weak economy Lancer out now(120hp I think). (Not that the MP3 is substantially faster than the Lancer or anything , but you know what I mean.) I would die for one of the EVOLUTIONs!
I've heard that the Evolution is more than likely to be brought over due to the WRX's success. To compete with the new Lancer, Subaru may bring over the WRXi (something like that) wich has around 30 more horsepower than the current WRX. I have mixed feelings about all these kick ass cars coming out now/soon. Its great that all these companies are catching on, but there are going to be soooooo many that I couldn't even hope to compete with. Oh well, I'll get over it. Anyway, thanks for the info on the MP3. If things don't work out I'll definitely get in touch with you. Thanks, Jon.

The lancer EVO VII is not coomming to the states so stop dreaming. :eek: Maybe the VIII but im sure the 7 wont be here buy the end of this year. Teh Lancer is a new car in the states and they wont overdo it so quickly. As to the WRXi... it will be the STI tuned WRX, but that isnt going to be here for a few years according to SUBARU. The STI and the Lancer are two of the best Japanese cars out there, but im sure we wont see them for at least 2 years. As for the Ultimate driving machine.... no not a bimmer, but the untaimed Skyline GT-R nissan claims we will get one next year. :eek: Along with our Mazda friend the RX-8 and hopfully the Supra will be back in 2004 to make it official that the US iis getting the "good stuff". Just my $.02 :)

P5Magic, did you say something about the Supra coming back?!?! I haven't heard about that yet. I hope it comes back. That is one kick ass car! / Yeah, I figuted that the Evolution and WRX STI wouldn't be coming over anytime soon; but a man can dream right? / I saw a picture of the next Skyline GT-R and it looked pretty good. How much it will look like that come production time I don't know. Isn't one of the Infiniti's next cars going to have a 280hp six cyl Skyline engine in it? Nissan and company are really serious about improving performance on their cars aren't they?! It's time to play horsepower catch-up Mazda.

Back