Lambo Doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MazdaSwede

Contributor
:
2008 Mazda 3 2.3L Black Mica
Anybody seen a hatch 3 with lambo doors? Ive seen a few pics but can't tell much from the ones ive seen. And yes i realize they belong on a honda not on a mazda but still.

+1 !! BTW if they belonged on a honda wouldn't they be called Honda doors?

Pretty much what i figured. But you know what i was refering to. only cars other than lambos ive seen those doors on ARE hondas

Are you gonna put them on all four doors? didnt think so. please dont do it, for the sake of the mazda at least

search

59656d1232668407-lambo-doors-1997-mustang-cobra-lambo-doors-so-played-out.jpg

Last edited:
59656d1232668407-lambo-doors-1997-mustang-cobra-lambo-doors-so-played-out.jpg
[/QUOTE]

+1
and there are a ton of cars out there that crap their cars put like that. In stl it's the neons that have the lambos. Yea, 4 door neons. Epic fail for any car.

For the record id just like to state that at no point was i thinking about putting them on the car. Just wondeing if anybody has seen them on a 3. I have a friend with an eclipse whos thinking about mounting them on his car, and suggested i do the same. naturally i declined but told him id think about it.

Keep tellin urself that, but u wouldn't have asked if u weren't planning on doing it...

OK so the thought crossed my mind for a second. then jogi posted those pics and pretty much showed what a bad idea it really is. Vielen Dank mein freund.

Lambo doors are a no in for me. But everyone has their own preference... if you want to do it then go for it but expect to get a lot of hate.

I thought about suicide doors on my back doors ha ha

Again after seeing what they look like on that car.... not a snowballs chance in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back