2017~2024 KF CX-5 Weird Auto Climate Control

I find the temperature is influenced by the setting on the passenger side. I never get full heat or full cold unless the other side is set similar. Other than that, it works fine and the heater in the last Cx-5 was so hot it would make my shoes too hot to touch. Im hoping this turns out the same.

I find the temperature is influenced by the setting on the passenger side. I never get full heat or full cold unless the other side is set similar. Other than that, it works fine and the heater in the last Cx-5 was so hot it would make my shoes too hot to touch. I’m hoping this turns out the same.

Not to mention, you share the same cabin with the passenger. When I first heard of dual climate zones, it sounded like one of the dumbest ideas I'd ever heard. For years I referred to it as "dueling climate zones".

Now that I'm married, I think dual climate zones is a great idea. You have your knob, I have mine.

I find the temperature is influenced by the setting on the passenger side. I never get full heat or full cold unless the other side is set similar. Other than that, it works fine and the heater in the last Cx-5 was so hot it would make my shoes too hot to touch. I’m hoping this turns out the same.
Since I leave both tied together as in same temperature setting, cabin is cool or warm evenly

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

AC "ECO" mode doesn't exist in US CX-5.

I believe in AC "ECO" mode the AC compressor would stop running when the AC'ed air reached to the specified temperature, whereas AC only mode will let AC compressor running all the time mixing with heated air to adjust output air to specified temperature.

Also, I believe in order to have AC "ECO" mode in Automatic Climate Control of your CX-5, you need i-stop feature.

Thanks. I always have it on ECO mode and never really had any major issues with the heating / cooling. I always knew it had something to do with Economy just didn't know how it worked as the user manual doesn't really explain it either. I also use the i-stop.

Thanks. I always have it on ECO mode and never really had any major issues with the heating / cooling. I always knew it had something to do with Economy just didn't know how it worked as the user manual doesn't really explain it either. I also use the i-stop.

I don't use eco mode and when the set temperature is reached, i-stop still works normally. When the set temperature has not been reached, i-stop doesn't work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back