Kansas Location & Info

02PROTEGE2.0

:
1999 Audi A4 1.8t quattro manual
Ok. So i decided that since our state section was so hit or miss and probably has one of the lowest attendances on the sight, i'd make a little sticky for everyone to put in some info.

Go ahead and post you name, city, email address, and phone number if you wanna be a part of or help organize some local meets to get the local mazda scene going.

I don't know about u guys but i'm pretty tired of listening to the dsm, volvo, and vw crew bash on mazda's when i go hang out with them... its time to get our act together!

thanks alot guys, i really hope this helps get things going for us.

Name: Chris Redmond
City: I live in Tucson Arizona, but visit Salina very often as im from there.
Email: P5boi@need4speed.com
Car: 2003.5 Mazda Protege5, 1990 Mazda RX7 TII

I Figured I would help get the ball rollin here, and would definatly like to get in on some action whenever I visit. I always bring my Protege5 whenever Im around, so I will let you guys know whenever im around.

Name:Andrew Wacker
City: Overland Park
Email: Hockey4489@hotmail.com
Car: 2002.5 Mazda Protege LX
Phone: 913-961-4836

I just realized that if we're gonna do this i need to add mine too. =)

Thanks for helping to get things going, Chris. Now we just gotta wait for the other kansas guys to get online.... haha. We may be here a while.

Name:Lance Nelson
City: Belton, MO
Email: freekwonder@gmail.com
Car: 2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Phone: 816-213-1161

I know its not KS, but I live close enough to the border. (first)

Last edited:
mdaj said:
Kansas and Misouri are the same thing :)

Name: Mark W.
Email: mdaj4@myway.com
Car: 05 RX8 GT

You got rid of the MSP? However nice upgrade :) you should bring it out to the autocross next season. I almost took the STX championship home if only i had better tires.

Andrea
Wichita (in about 6 months... currently way up in Edmonton, AB, Canada :) )
2002 Protege5

We've got a decent group here in town, but I only saw a couple P5's when I was in Wichita in November for a week... hopefully something can get started, or I'm going to go through withdrawal! :)

**** ya man. bring it out. I love Audi. My friend has a sweet TT. I might be able to have him come out.

Name: Aaron
Car: 2006 Mazda 3

Just joined the forum tonight! Been trying to gather KC folks on another Mazda 3 forum with little luck. Seeing it you guys are a little more active.

Back