just traded up

castner

:
2008 mazdaspeed 3 sport
hey guys. im a teenager and ive just upgraded from a 2005 mazda 3 hatch to a 2008 mazdaspeed 3 sport. i dont expect this from this forum because you guys are good people but before anyone asks, yes i am 17 and no my parents did not buy this car for me. i work for the dealership and am doing payments on it haha. im used to dealing with the vw community and they all dont know how to appreciate a car that doesnt break all the time and criticize. now lets see if i can get some pics up
IMAG0245.jpgIMAG0250.jpgIMAG0264.jpgIMAG0268.jpgIMAG0270.jpg

Yup, white on black is full of win. Much approval

thanks for the feedback guys haha and yes white is the best color IMO. ill post pics of the rims that are being put on soon xxr 18x8.75 +20 gold

Congrats on the new car purchase! I agree with Jdm, I'm super jealous I wish I had (aka could afford) that car when I was 17!

I'm curious, what do you do at the Mazda dealership?
And your car looks really low what are you running?

Any future mod plans?

nice car for sure!! haha took me 31 years and i lost track of how many cars and trucks ive gone through before i owned my mazdaspeed3. good for you!! any rate, nice stance....your sittin low for sure, aftermarket springs??? check your clearance with the new wheel setup, may need to roll the fenders.

Are there any engine mods done to it? Based on how it looks, the previous owner must have done stuff to it beyond just springs and mudflaps...

ok so its on bc coils it has a catless downpipe, ecu flash cp-e intake and bpv or bov (not really sure) and rally armor mud flaps. im probably forgetting stuff but ill post thigs as i remember

ill be posting pics as things change but the cars name is Homewreaker. my girlfriend named it... also i completely detroyed a subaru on the highway today :) hahaha

so discounttiredirect refused to sell me the tires i ordered because of a low load rating. is a 1279lb load rating too low or should i order the tires from another website?

so discounttiredirect refused to sell me the tires i ordered because of a low load rating. is a 1279lb load rating too low or should i order the tires from another website?

I've used onlinetires the past few times I needed tires, I just buy the cheapies but they probably have what you are looking for.

Go wider. 225 would work well on the stock wheels. 235 is just a tad too much for 7.5" wide wheel in my opinion but the 225 would work really well.

215/35/18 but i just ordered 215/40/18's and for the future i want to get a gv front lip, 3 inch turbo back and a garrett turbo upgrade

Back