just traded up

haha no thanks. already ordered them. i was cruising with a guy today who had 205/40r17s on a 9 inch wide rim so ill be fine

It's not whether you'll be fine or not. The difference between my 215's and my 235's now is huge when it comes to grip. Whatever floats your boat.

Congrats on the new car purchase! I agree with Jdm, I'm super jealous I wish I had (aka could afford) that car when I was 17!

I'm curious, what do you do at the Mazda dealership?
And your car looks really low what are you running?

Any future mod plans?

im an express lube tech so i do oil changes, air filters, tire rotations etc. and its not a mazda dealer haha. its dodge chrystler jeep. also im on bc coils and i want to get my new rims on and put a gv lip on it for now. possibly go lower on the coils but thatll be tough because theyre maxed right now

img6377zk.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Good Thing you purchased cheap tires, with your camber you will be eating them up fairly rapidly!

oh yea. the tires are already shot haha. before they were cambered the sidewall was being eaten by the fender haha

not yet. hopefully soon ill get them pulled a little with a 1'' spacer in the back so they sit flush

Back