June 3rd NWOR Auto-x

eprx799

:
1979 Mazda RX-7 base modified for solo/trackdays
Instead of hogging up the Random Thread lets post up here.
Whos going? What class? and also importantly who can bring my tires for the Miata?
eprx799 (Marc) 99 Miata C Stock #99

I might be in for this. I'm either going to NWOR or ASCC, just not sure which one yet.

I'll be there. Car - don't know, class - don't know. Might be running in the beater if my parts aren't in by then and that's is going to be depressing and suck.

Looks like I might have convinced a friend that lives in Akron to go but he says Toledo is too far.

Father's day I'll likely be hungover as my bachelor party is the day before :D

Anyone want to meet up @ the Middle Ridge Service plaza in Amherst on the Turnpike @ 6:30 am? Its at mile marker #139.5 west bound. We could caravan up from there it should put us at Toledo Express Airport at 8:00 am and then we wouldn't have to look for each other in the padock area. I have been to the airport many times for Autox's, it is easy to get to except for which gate to go thru.

OK see you then. I will be driving the Tundra with Miata in tow, look for me close to the fuel pumps.

I just got hip to this thread. Doh!

Sounds like a plan, Marc. Have I mentioned yet how excited I am for this?

Evan Slow P5 #37 SMF

Marc, if you don't want to take the Yota, I can bring your tires for you? Of course, it would be nice to have a trailer just in case I go zoom-zoom-boom. ;)

Im attending with Ivan but not running. I would like to see how it's all setup before I make the plunge. Ill have my camera with me.

Ivan do you want to run the RPF-1's with the Yokohama's 17 x 8 235/45/17's they're DOT R with very little thread.

Checklist;
-long trousers
-closed toed sneakers
-helmet
-cooler w/ Gatorade
-folding chair
-torque wrench
-tire pressure gauge
-small tool box

Anything else?

Ivan do you want to run the RPF-1's with the Yokohama's 17 x 8 235/45/17's they're DOT R with very little thread.

Hmmm that's very tempting. I planned on just using the street tire setup so I can learn but it wouldn't hurt to try those out. Are you guys going to the event?

Checklist;
-long trousers
-closed toed sneakers
-helmet
-cooler w/ Gatorade
-folding chair
-torque wrench
-tire pressure gauge
-small tool box

Anything else?

Long pants not required. Air tank?

Oh thank god. I hate hot weather. Thanks, Will!

I will probably swing by Harbor Freight for an easy-up and will check out their air tanks and see how much they run.

Back