Jmoua's p5

jmoua

:
03 FAMILIA
Hi everyone, I've been a member for a while now and like I've said before in other forums, I've been a forum abuser. (lol2) This is such an awesome community and I'm glad to be apart of it. Right now everything is still just for show i got no go yet but hopefully one day i'll have some GO power!! SO MANY SICK RIDES IN HERE!!!

Last edited:
type
]

nice P5

I started 7 years ago with show, you will learn to win big shows you need GO also.......... The only reason I am where I am at right now. IMG code will work to link your pics. upload the pics, copy the link and do a
....... That will link your pics.........

Rob

^^alright thanks, i'll give it a go. i think i need a new site to upload pics firsts for some reason imageshack wont let me do that.

Welcome! Clean Pro5! Got any more plans?

Would LOVE to do a turbo but will have to convince the wife first. lol so far just cosmetic stuff, I'll be installing the MSP lip on this spring and just looking for the autoexe wing. I'll post more pics later. TeamPro5 is sweet!!!! Maybe i can jump on the wagon. Saw some of the team members rides all i can say is BEAUTIFUL!

So here are some more recent pics. Rear valence plasti dipped and iSport wing extension installed. Let me know what you guys think. should i colour match the carbon fiber wing? or black out roof?

Before
IMG_3021.jpg

After
IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

Back