JDM rear cup holder, Nardi leather wheel with air bag

All items are located in Toronto, Canada. Can meet for local drop off and payment in the GTA (Hamilton in the west, Oshawa in the East, Markham/Richmond Hill in the north).

Reason for selling: Sold the Protege; getting rid of old parts.

A few more things up for grabs as I clean house..

JDM Rear Seat Cupholder
"auto folding" cup holder for the rear bench in 1998(?)+ Protege's. I had this installed in my 2001.

Link: eBay (new link 2014/06/30)

Unfortunately the pics of the cupholder in my car do not have my name; difficult since I don't have the car anymore. I took them when I first installed it eons ago.

Installation will require you to drill two holes into your center armrest. The cupholder comes with rubber grommets that hold it in place. When I installed it I also used double sided tape on the bottom -- mainly for my own peace of mind. It held water bottles, coffee, cans of pop, no pretty much anything the smaller front holder could hold. The mismatch colour didn't bother me in the long run. :)

JDM_cupholder_with_name.png

JDM_cupholder_open.jpg

JDM_cupholder_closed.jpg

Nardi Leather Steering Wheel - SOLD
I loved this wheel; I wish I could install it on my new car. Comes with airbag. It was originally from a Miata and I transplanted it to my 2001 Protege. I'd rate it 8/10.

Link: eBay

Nardi_Wheel_with_name.png

Last edited:
If anyone wants this cup holder be prepared to bid high...lol...I have a feeling the other 2 bidding against me right now are on here...hehe...

If anyone wants this cup holder be prepared to bid high...lol...I have a feeling the other 2 bidding against me right now are on here...hehe...

Yeah, I bumped it a bit. Would rather put the coin towards that charcoal armrest I'm waitin on you to tell me you have for me tho........I'd get more use outta that. Still hit me up with this after you win, I will probably be interested.

Not sure if asking someone to sell me something they might win from an auction link if I don't in an FS thread counts as threadjack...........Sorry if it does, lol.

Last edited:
Haha...I am keeping this one hence going big on it...lol...especially now that I have started modding the P5 at the house already...it will be around for a bit, so trying to collect the pieces I have already sold...armrest was in the box that hasn't shipped yet...I need to get on that...

Bumping this post; ScratchNSniff won it on eBay but refused to pay, and never replied to my PMs on an update. Would warn against dealing with this individual.

I told you the situation and have replied to the PM's...all 7 of them...

Last message I have is from June 11 in private messages here. If this is an honest mistake I am happy to retract my earlier comment, but I don't see any new PMs from you here, and you never replied to my messages on ebay.

Back