Japanese Tail Lights

I wish I had the money right now. Perhaps in a few months we can run this again. I want to get my hands on a pair as soon as I get the money.

I have setup the promo code for the GB. The link to the lights is here

The promo code you need to enter is M247P5 which is case sensitive. Once we have the 5 purchases placed we will ship out the lights. The promo code dies on April 30th.

Is anyone has a question on the shipping cost please contact me especially if you are in Canada.

-Derrick

Derrick, let me know if anyone has backed out or didn't send payment/etc. If you still have a set, I'd be interested. Let me know. I also use PayPal.

Derrick, let me know if anyone has backed out or didn't send payment/etc. If you still have a set, I'd be interested. Let me know. I also use PayPal.

I have extras if you want to get in on the GB. Make sure you get the order in sooner than later though.

-Derrick

250 shipped. even with code its putting me at 26x
either way ordered..

Last edited:
Quick question. I currently have LED bulbs in my U.S. tails now. Are the new lights going to have a similar harness to the U.S. spec lights? I would like to swap my LED's into the J-spec ones.
I believe that these tails have the rear foglight on one of them which requires a bulb, fuse and a switch? Right? Or we're those EDM tails only?

If someone could shed some more info on 'em, I might be willing too send payment shortly.

Last edited:
Quick question. I currently have LED bulbs in my U.S. tails now. Are the new lights going to have a similar harness to the U.S. spec lights? I would like to swap my LED's into the J-spec ones.
I believe that these tails have the rear foglight on one of them which requires a bulb, fuse and a switch? Right? Or we're those EDM tails only?

If someone could shed some more info on 'em, I might be willing too send payment shortly.

My EDM car has rear fogs on both.

Back