Japanese Tail Lights

1.frozenturkey
2.Ricop5
3.sneakypete
4.lbostel21

One more and that makes 5. Seems like if the price is right, we might have more. Interest is there. Any update on price Derrick? I'd love to have these by summer.

The lights and the harnesses would be $224 plus shipping. UPS ground shipping is pretty cheap, around $25 or so.

-Derrick

Damn, that's kind of steep. I really want them, but that's money I can't spend on my suspension. **** it, I'm in!

Um, yes. What did you think I thought they were? I was just saying that I'm kind of conflicted about getting them because I've been devoting my mod money to functional upgrades (suspension), but these are hard to come by, so I might as well get them while I can.

Um, yes. What did you think I thought they were? I was just saying that I'm kind of conflicted about getting them because I've been devoting my mod money to functional upgrades (suspension), but these are hard to come by, so I might as well get them while I can.

. . . But I can see how you might think I'd be confused by the thread title.

haha I was joking with you cuz you wrote "money you ""can't"" spend on your suspension" figured it was an Iphone auto correct or something. I knew you meant "can". lulz (end trolling)

I might need to take my name off the list, pending an insurance assessment of my possibly totalled P5.

Latest posts

Back