Jacksonville, FL

Duvalmazda3

:
2005 Mazda 3
any other mazda owners in J-ville want to meet up sometime? I'm looking for others to meet up with, help with each other cars ect.. just normal stuff. (drinks)

thanks for the helpful links. I'll be going to the cars and coffee this Saturday (i think thats when it is). not sure if you are going to go or not?

I'm always up for a meet also. I would like to go to the Tampa meet but not going to be able to make it. (sadbanana)

not there, now, but I come down a few times a year to visit famialy in jax beach. ill keep an eye out to see if there are any meets goin on next time im down

I wont be down to that tampa meet either... 9hrs of driving, hanging out for several hours, and having to work the next day isnt for me... btw im in the mayport area and drive a 03.5 yellow msp with street unit decals on the side skirts.

I feel you on that. would be ruff at work the next day. how about the cars and coffee, do you think you will make it to that? I'm in riverside by 5 points.

I feel you on that. would be ruff at work the next day. how about the cars and coffee, do you think you will make it to that? I'm in riverside by 5 points.

hmm... you might of seen me around then. I work down town at fidelity off of riverside. To answer your question I do not know if I'll be able to make it yet or not. I work a funky schedule so its kind of hard to tell what days im working that far ahead of time.

i see about 3 protege's runing around where I live, 2 yellow and one black. i dont recall seeing one with street unit on the side skirts. i see more modded protege's then i do 3's around town. i'll be there for sure and hopefully i'll see some other mazda's there.

i see about 3 protege's runing around where I live, 2 yellow and one black. i dont recall seeing one with street unit on the side skirts. i see more modded protege's then i do 3's around town. i'll be there for sure and hopefully i'll see some other mazda's there.

Mine has chrome headlights(i assume it was wrecked by the previous owner), lowered, and greddy sp2 exhuast on it, autoline plate cover thing, a black spot of missing paint on the rear bumper(rear ended), drill slotted rotors, I think thats it as far as what stands out on mine..

DSCF0991.jpg

Back