Its my Birthday

mspeed555

Potential Scammer!
(birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday) (birthday)
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME....
? IAN YOU STILL UP FOR TONIGHT? (drinks) (drunk) (friday) = (puke)

Last edited:
Yea, man. You should give me a call tonight and then we can figure something out. Oh, sorry HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (attn) (mj) (yes) (wiggle) (kiss) (drinks) (friday) (blarf)

4drboost said:
Yea, man. You should give me a call tonight and then we can figure something out. Oh, sorry HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (attn) (mj) (yes) (wiggle) (kiss) (drinks) (friday) (blarf)
thanks man

So Peterman....how'd the 21st b-day treat you? I really don't expect a response until noon or so.

Rawyzf said:
So Peterman....how'd the 21st b-day treat you? I really don't expect a response until noon or so.
Nope make that response time 12:59pm. lol jk I woke up this morning and went to the gym at around 10:00am got back to my house at 12:00pm then ate something, washed the speed. the came on here.

ps hangovers SUCK (direct)

I don't really get hangovers (butt)

Glad the b-day was good then. I just washed and waxed my baby yesterday to, so it better not rain before the Sat meet.
mspeed555 said:
Nope make that response time 12:59pm. lol jk I woke up this morning and went to the gym at around 10:00am got back to my house at 12:00pm then ate something, washed the speed. the came on here.

ps hangovers SUCK (direct)

Back