Brand New CX-5, Dead Battery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was clearly stated in the post that the vehicle was turned off, then he opened the door deactivating the RAP system, your rant about Mazda not having a RAP circuit make no sense. That was my only indication that you didn't understand RAP or that Mazda utilized it.

Mazda does NOT utilize RAP in the 2016.5 CX-5 and in the 2016 MX-5 RAP its extremely limited (windows are the only system that's powered, and it only last about long enough to put the soft top up).

What part of this do you not understand?

That's what my complaint was about.

Last edited:
Mazda does NOT utilize RAP in the 2016.5 CX-5 and in the 2016 MX-5 RAP its extremely limited (windows are the only system that's powered, and it only last about long enough to put the soft top up).

What part of this do you not understand?

That's what my complaint was about.
The post was about a 2023, not your mid-year shift. You're not the main character in this one, bud. I was trying to be helpful with my reply. You were just complaining and now being sarcastic. Have a wonderful Friday.

The post was about a 2023, not your mid-year shift. You're not the main character in this one, bud. I was trying to be helpful with my reply. You were just complaining and now being sarcastic. Have a wonderful Friday.

And yet, you brought up Jeeps in a Mazda forum?

So, it's ok for you to bring up Jeeps but when I mention that my 2016.5 MAZDA does not have RAP, you feel the need to call me out on it?

Ok then.

Disagreements are one thing but this has turned into an argument which is not helping anyone, thread closed.

Being argumentative and or confrontational will result in your account being permanently banned.

Consider this a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back