Issue with older site links?

"The requested page could not be found."

The forum has gone through some major changes since the video was posted, so it may have been lost. @Antoine, could you please investigate and see if the link can be fixed?

"The requested page could not be found."
The forum has gone through some major changes since the video was posted, so it may have been lost. @Antoine, could you please investigate and see if the link can be fixed?

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the technical issue, I believe this has to do with a link issue we're currently trying to resolve. It appears site links posted before the move to the new platform are temporarily broken. It should be fixable, hopefully we'll have this sorted soon. Everyone's patience would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the technical issue, I believe this has to do with a link issue we're currently trying to resolve. It appears site links posted before the move to the new platform are temporarily broken. It should be fixable, hopefully we'll have this sorted soon. Everyone's patience would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Actually most links posted had been working after the major website update. But they were broken after the forum page format changed from 20 posts per page (the way I prefer) to 15 posts per page a couple of months ago.

Actually most links posted had been working after the major website update. But they were broken after the forum page format changed from 20 posts per page (the way I prefer) to 15 posts per page a couple of months ago.
Thanks for the feedback, changed back to 20 but it appears that is not the cause (links still appear broken)…The site went offline suddenly (power and ISP issue) last week and I suspect that may be the culprit.

Thanks for the feedback, changed back to 20 but it appears that is not the cause (links still appear broken)…The site went offline suddenly (power and ISP issue) last week and I suspect that may be the culprit.
Not too technical on this. But this’s the comment made by MyFirstMazda about broken links few weeks ago. The problem is there before the incident last week.

The DNS format has changed on this site. Here is the fixed link:

Not too technical on this. But this’s the comment made by MyFirstMazda about broken links few weeks ago. The problem is there before the incident last week.
And 2 links in my post here didn’t work yesterday. But they’re working now since you changed the page format from 15 to 20 posts per page just now.

2018 Grand Touring AWD Tire Recommendations?
Thanks for the additional info…The problem has been found. It has nothing to do with last weeks sudden power loss (or post per page count). Turns out it was due to a file that was thought not necessary but we now know is in fact required for redirects to function…Thanks to Enry for the fix!

Ps…The above posts were moved into this new Support thread in order to keep the original thread on topic.

Back