Issue with my 2013 CX-5

Hello, So about 6 Month ago i bought a 2013 CX-5 GSwith about 85k Miles, in great shape. Needed brake job and a rear wheel bearing. Thats Easy enough.

Come yesterday. i start my car to leave work and the dash light up like a christmas tree.

Pulled Code

Engine P0500
ABS C0031 (Driver Front Bearing)
ABS C0089
ABS C0051

The last 2 worry me. is that normal for a Mazda to trow a bunch of code for a Simple ABS sensor (Bearing)?

Thanks

The ABS sensor for each wheel is a separate, easily replaceable item.It's not like GM autos where it's integrated into the bearing assembly.Can't fathom 3 bad wheel bearings so I'd look for what is in common with the 3 wheels.

The ABS sensor for each wheel is a separate, easily replaceable item.It's not like GM autos where it's integrated into the bearing assembly.Can't fathom 3 bad wheel bearings so I'd look for what is in common with the 3 wheels.

Thanks that good to know (i own GM for the past 15 years...)

P0500 tell me VSS Sensor, which now a day is a ABS sensor most of the time
C0051 is Steering position Sensor
C0089 TSC switch.

I higly doubt the Switch and the sensor in the steering failed, like that. but a ABS sensor i can see.

Will try to replace.

Thanks

Dash lights up like Christmas tree = Check/replace the car battery.

Don’t replace abs sensors just because the scan tool says so. Read data stream for them and see if you spin the wheel by hand it picks up the speed. If not, it is faulty, if it does, look somewhere else. Don’t throw your money in the air

Apparently it just didnt like the cold, after a few sunny days everything when off by itself.

will clean all sensor this summer while is hot and dry outside.

Back