Is Your Heater Blower Noisy?

dficken

I was curious if anyone else's heater blower makes a low "droning" noise on setting 3 and 4. Anyone else have this issue?

I didn't notice it before the accident, but I also have been driving a different car lately. I wasn;t sure if I should take it into teh dealer or not.

Well if anyone else has this issue on their p5, let me know.

Thanks.

Yeah. Mine is noisy too. I had it looked at once, and they found that leaves got sucked inside. They fixed it, but it seems to be coming back again. Also, the fans seem to be squeeking or chirping when on the 1 or 2 setting.

-Erik

yeah i get the chirping sound too, and it gets pretty bad only in cold weather, probably cuz i actually use the heater,
my 1991 dodge colt did the same thing with its fans, and that was really a s*** car, haha, such a big step going from that to the P5, so the sounds dont bother me too much

Interesting. It kinda sounds like a leaf or something. Maybe I can check it out. I was just curious cause I haven't driven my car in a while. But yeah, it seems to be more noticable when the heat is on.

It was leaves for me too.

The dealer charged me to have them removed, claiming that this type of work after 1 year was not warrantied. 1.5 years later, the sound is again back. I have no desire to be charged again.

How many people have this problem and should there be a TSB?

- ZoomFive

dficken said:
I was curious if anyone else's heater blower makes a low "droning" noise on setting 3 and 4. Anyone else have this issue?

I didn't notice it before the accident, but I also have been driving a different car lately. I wasn;t sure if I should take it into teh dealer or not.

Well if anyone else has this issue on their p5, let me know.

Thanks.

Take it in if you think it's ******. Mine works well but My car is still under 15,000 km. What is your Odometer sitting at ( Future Issues for me to look into?? )

Back