is there a way to smoke out my tail lights?

focuz is this it?

Attachments

• 1234.JPG
    1234.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 155
i did it on mine, it looks incredible. the molecular disfuser is a little bit further down. you may have to unscrew the battery to reach it. it's kinda black round with blue lines in it

Metal MP5 said:
i did it on mine, it looks incredible. the molecular disfuser is a little bit further down. you may have to unscrew the battery to reach it. it's kinda black with blue lines in it

is it noticable?

i wanna smoke my side markers and my bumper lens now, but my bumper lenses are stuck on my car perminently, wtvr ill cover the sides, and do it.

willkill said:
only because you have good taste in cars. wilson

one more question will, how does the can spray, is it like the type of spray that goes in the shape of a sircle, or is it like in a missty line?

thank again~

why are they stuck on permanently? in stock form they remove from the car really easily... if you need help/pics I can get them to ya (PM me)

PhreakV said:
why are they stuck on permanently? in stock form they remove from the car really easily... if you need help/pics I can get them to ya (PM me)

nono recently i installed clear lenses, the back of the lens wasn't the same as the stock ones soo my garage had to cut a lil of my bumper and hot glue them to my car so that they don't fall off. dats why, souds messed up right, but they look really good now that i installed them.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 137
snooky said:
i just hope i can find this spray at canadian tire lol. ciao~

Yeah don't worry Canadian Tire carries it i've seen it. If by chance your local one doesn't have any, I don't know where you are in Montreal, but Performance Improvement in West Island has it and so does Lazer in St. Laurent.

Its a very common product don't you see all the cars with smoked out lights, i mean on the streets.

snooky said:
nono recently i installed clear lenses, the back of the lens wasn't the same as the stock ones soo my garage had to cut a lil of my bumper and hot glue them to my car so that they don't fall off. dats why, souds messed up right, but they look really good now that i installed them.

dude you didnt have to glue them on...those are the celica ones right...i have them too ya just line them up correctly and they will cover the holes....and just get a big washer for the back and a wing nut to hold it in place and ur golden

ya'll are so mean lol, nice shades
I may end up doing something similar...
anyone have a pic of smoked on a silver car?
preferably silver p5

Lexusviper said:
dude you didnt have to glue them on...those are the celica ones right...i have them too ya just line them up correctly and they will cover the holes....and just get a big washer for the back and a wing nut to hold it in place and ur golden

They look like the RX7 ones to me. Celica ones are perfectly oval i think.

snooky said:
one more question will, how does the can spray, is it like the type of spray that goes in the shape of a sircle, or is it like in a missty line?

thank again~
i really dont know, to me it was just like a spray can. wilson

Last weekend I just put on Bat's Vinly overlays. It just smokes out the signals, but overall the look pretty dark. They were really easy to put on and I can take them off later if I dont want them.

Attachments

• IMG_0853.JPG
    IMG_0853.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 136
RobMP5 said:
Last weekend I just put on Bat's Vinly overlays. It just smokes out the signals, but overall the look pretty dark. They were really easy to put on and I can take them off later if I dont want them.

that looks pretty good

Lexusviper said:

naw i was gonna get the celica ones but these were cheaper, i got them from a friend on the site.

Back