Is the CX-60 a dud?

The reviews from Australia for the 2024 model seem much more positive. Hopefully they have gotten things sorted.

The reviews from Australia for the 2024 model seem much more positive. Hopefully they have gotten things sorted.

Are you sure, the ones I have watched are much the same as the UK ones...other than the ones that are sponsored by Mazda.

How do you 'sort' things? For example, they haven't changed the suspension, they havent added insulation, they haven't gotten rid of the bone rattling Bridgestone tyres, the clunking transmission, the lurching forward uncontrollable, and their customer service is remaining ignorant to the fact of ALL of the problems UK owners are encountering, gaslighting many of us with 'we have never heard of that problem before'.

Having owned two CX60's, its a very flawed car, sure it 'could' be made better, but Mazda UK are ignorant and abusive to their customers.

Join the UK CX60 Owners Club on Facebook, to see what is 'really' happening away from the paid reviews.

Are you sure, the ones I have watched are much the same as the UK ones...other than the ones that are sponsored by Mazda.

How do you 'sort' things? For example, they haven't changed the suspension, they havent added insulation, they haven't gotten rid of the bone rattling Bridgestone tyres, the clunking transmission, the lurching forward uncontrollable, and their customer service is remaining ignorant to the fact of ALL of the problems UK owners are encountering, gaslighting many of us with 'we have never heard of that problem before'.

Having owned two CX60's, its a very flawed car, sure it 'could' be made better, but Mazda UK are ignorant and abusive to their customers.

Join the UK CX60 Owners Club on Facebook, to see what is 'really' happening away from the paid reviews.

Not sure if these are paid or not but these seemed very positive:

I am actually in the USA but did join the UK CX60 Owners Club on Facebook. Mixed bag.

But hoping that Mazda can address any issues with the vehicle.

Back