iPhone 3.0 and BT equiped

:
2010 CX-9 GT AWD
I just updated my iPhone 3G to 3.0 software and found a great feature.
You can play music through BT Audio in the car without adapter.
Before v3.0, there is only phone logo appears, but now both phone and music note appear and you can use Play/Stop button on dash. Sound is great.

iPhone v3.0 software has been out yesterday and you can play music through BT that not happened before v3.0

Tried it today but...

iPhone v3.0 software has been out yesterday and you can play music through BT that not happened before v3.0

Was disappointed to see that track advance and back didn't work. However the Salesman's LG PDA worked perfectly and the sound was impressive via the Bose system considering he was playing 128kb/s MP3's. Was drigin a 2010 GT with Bose/Sunroof, in black.

hey guys i need some help. Maybe is a stupid question. How to setup this a2dp? I have iphone 3g with 3.0 and paired with my mazda 6 2009 bose stereo. What to do now? where is bt-audio source? I dont have bluetooth icon in the right corner in ipod player.

Thanks

I just checked and see only 6 GT, i or s has BT audio as standard. Touring is optional.
Yes, track skipping is not working in 3 GT. I have tested this.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I too have the iPhone 3G with the 3.0 firmware. I just got my 3 yesterday and paired it with bluetooth handsfree phone and bluetooth audio, with no problems. Just follow the prompts: Say, Setup, then "Find Music Player" and your set.

You can only control the stop/start play with the car controls, you have to use the actual iPhone to change songs, etc.

Hope this helps, enjoy!!

I just discovered something esle cool. using the app, tuner on my iPhone and the bluetooth I can listen to internet radio in my 2010 Mazda3!

Back