Intercooler piping. Worth??

Defintely a good deal..I might be doing my piping myself..

Already got a person to do my mig welding!

Chas

spoolinmp3 said:
Why not I make ur life easier
I have a set of pipes laying around (evil)

Hey spoolin, hook me up!!! Representing {Spool} see attachment (boom04)

Attachments

• new car pics 006.jpg
    new car pics 006.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 134
Try Wagner Motorsports

Hay give Andrew a call at Wagner Motorsports (link in my sig). He'll know what bends you need can get you T-bolt clamps instead of crap worm clamps and more importantly get you the right size of hose and pipe to make the most of your set up, he also can get awesome deals on ICs.

Here a pic of my setup all piping done by Andrew of Wanger Motorsports.
f9a5a952.jpg

The spool ic piping is awsome! the welds are flawless, you should buy the black_rob00.
i cant post pics of mine but $250 is a STEAL!!!

That's defiently worth the price..but if you intercooler isn't the same as the one he supplied..It's prob not going to fit..

Otherwize..i would have already taken off his hands!

:p

spoolinmp3 said:
I'll let the pipes go for $250. They are polished stainless steel tig welded.....very nice

You got pics?? Does it have a BOV flange?? $250 shipped?? The intercooler I have is; from end to end about 36x10x2.5. It is from XS Engineering.

biknman said:
Hay give Andrew a call at Wagner Motorsports (link in my sig). He'll know what bends you need can get you T-bolt clamps instead of crap worm clamps and more importantly get you the right size of hose and pipe to make the most of your set up, he also can get awesome deals on ICs.

Here a pic of my setup all piping done by Andrew of Wanger Motorsports.
f9a5a952.jpg
Very nice setup

Back