Install Sub with Line Out Converted?

Cryss

Install Sub with Line Out Converter?

So im looking to install my aftermarket sub and amp using a line out converter. I have the stock bose 7 speaker system. Now instead of tapping into the speakers for the line out convereter is it possible to tap into the feeds to the stock bose sub under the seat??

thanks,
chris

Last edited:
You're going to get the cleanest signal tapping in pre-amp. I use a PAC plug 'n play LOC. It has a wiring harness and connects to the back of the Bose HU; no splicing, no dicing, no figuring out which wire is which.

So im looking to install my aftermarket sub and amp using a line out converter. I have the stock bose 7 speaker system. Now instead of tapping into the speakers for the line out convereter is it possible to tap into the feeds to the stock bose sub under the seat??

thanks,
chris

yes

You're going to get the cleanest signal tapping in pre-amp. I use a PAC plug 'n play LOC. It has a wiring harness and connects to the back of the Bose HU; no splicing, no dicing, no figuring out which wire is which.

is there a digram of this any where and what plug and play did u use?

yeah if you could shoot me more info on that, that would be awesome!

you don't really need that.

wired2.jpg

Back