Infotainment ver. 74.00.230A

Yes the same way as updating!
Any idea if I wanted to go back to cmu150_NA_70.00.100A which is the 2 file version of software, would that work? I can not get my android auto wireless to work since upgrading to 74.00.230A. I downgraded to 70.00.367A and it is still not working. I realized I was wrong when I said in a earlier post that 70.00.367A was working perfectly for me. It was actually 70.00.100A. If possible I would go back to that to see if the android auto wireless will work again. For reference I am using a AAWireless adapter to have wireless android auto in my car. If its ok to go back to that version from .367 and I can find that firmware that would be my next step in troubleshooting my connection issue.

Any idea if I wanted to go back to cmu150_NA_70.00.100A which is the 2 file version of software, would that work? I can not get my android auto wireless to work since upgrading to 74.00.230A. I downgraded to 70.00.367A and it is still not working. I realized I was wrong when I said in a earlier post that 70.00.367A was working perfectly for me. It was actually 70.00.100A. If possible I would go back to that to see if the android auto wireless will work again. For reference I am using a AAWireless adapter to have wireless android auto in my car. If its ok to go back to that version from .367 and I can find that firmware that would be my next step in troubleshooting my connection issue.
I’m not sure about that Version. Sorry I can’t help you there.

I’m not sure about that Version. Sorry I can’t help you there.Thank
Thanks anyways.

Have updated the device ??
Yes. I have been in contact with their support as well and was already running the latest software. There is one other person apparently having a nearly identical error as me. Seems to either be the firmware (Mazda) or something that has updated with Android 12. I was trying to help troubleshoot by returning to the older firmware to confirm if that would restore the connection or not.

I just updated my 2017 from firmware 70.00.352b to 74.00.230a. The update procedure was easy and took about a half hour. Everything appears to be ok except for the radio. About half of the HD radio stations that I use to get, no longer work. Has anyone else seen this?

I just updated my 2017 from firmware 70.00.352b to 74.00.230a. The update procedure was easy and took about a half hour. Everything appears to be ok except for the radio. About half of the HD radio stations that I use to get, no longer work. Has anyone else seen this?
No replies so I will just reply with a follow up: I downgraded to 70.00.367A and the HD radio stations came back.

I’m genuinely curious if that was just a side-effect/hiccup during YOUR upgrading process (ie. You can install the 74.xxx one again and it will work) or if stations were actually removed?

Anything you have to do special to get the HD radio stations to pop up? I have a 2019 CX-9...seldom use radio but HD makes a bit nicer

Back