Infotainment Keeps Rebooting (2022 CX-5)

I didn't drive the car today but my wife will be out tomorrow. I have never updated the nav or firmware. I noticed it first on sirius/xm and the changed to the radio and it still rebooted. I will have to ask my wife tomorrow night.

Hi. My first post here but I have been checking this forum quite often for the past several years. Coincidence or not but the exact same rebooting issue started happening on my Cx9 2022 with nav system. Mazda connect rebooting every 4 to 5 min. It is a brand new car, not even 3 months old so I don't think it is an issue of bad metal contacts on my sd card like it was reported before.

I would like to add that before this issue started happening this evening I noticed that my sirius satellite radio did cut off a good few times without any reason. No obstractions, no tunnels or trees or buildings. I also start believing that it might be somehow related to sirius xm. I just hope it's going to resolve by itself.

I need to add that I am in Canada.
You are not alone:) I have had the same issues in probably the same time with you on my 2022 Mazda CX 9 GT (Received on the end of May 2022). It seems that today everything is back to normal.

You are not alone:) I have had the same issues in probably the same time with you on my 2022 Mazda CX 9 GT (Received on the end of May 2022). It seems that today everything is back to normal.
I drove over 400km today and did not experience any single issue with Mazda Connect. I was changing between different music sources (2 different usb and Sirius radio) and did not have any single reboot so I guess the problem is solved whatever it was (y).

It happens to my car every once in a while ( 2020 cx5 here) before and after the latest map update. I suspect it's a cooling problem. The unit gets too hot and it restarts itself.

I had that problem (occasional rebooting) when my GPS SD card was going back. Eventually, it kept rebooting. I had to get a new one from Amazon for $50. It worked fine ever since.

Back