Individual door Un-locking

Hey, I appreciate all the help from you guys, unfortunately mine is already back at the dealer (3days) as the folding mirrors have jammed. According to the dealer it's a warranty job that Mazda are aware of and are going to deal with...... I will play with the locks later when it comes back.
Thanks again guys.
If you don't need the mirrors to fold (don't live on a tight street or park in a tight parking garage) turn them off. You can always fold them when you need to by rotating the mirror knob clockwise to the stop. They're the weak link on the CX-5.

I turned mine off as soon as I got home after taking delivery.

@sm1ke, @cx5boo333 Update: the options available in @sm1ke 's video clip do not show the same on UK models. There is NO option to do what I want. I can get it to lock, whilst in Park or, unlock when doing blah blah blah but not what I want.
Spoke to the Tech and it seems it is NOT a facility on UK models. Why? No idea!
@wlong01 might just take your advise even when it's been repaired, although we have very small parking spaces over here compared to you guys in the States and Canada so folding them in makes a small difference.

So strange how different markets get different options. Canada gets wireless AA/CP in the CX-5 while we do not in the US.

So strange how different markets get different options. Canada gets wireless AA/CP in the CX-5 while we do not in the US.
Canada also gets much nicer and better designed accessories for no apparent reason.

Specifically the floor mats and trailer light harness. Fortunately those are compatible with the US cars and easily ordered from Canada.

Back