Important Poll

Waist a vacation day to have sex all day?

• Yes, use a vacation day because sex rules that much

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • No, it is stupid. Save your vacation time for perhaps a vacation.

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
go for it sanman. just don't wind up like that russian guy that won his bet but died of a heart attack afterwards.

I have broken the tie. Oh damn...now ya'll know how I voted. haha

I will admit that I have taken a PTO day before so sex could be had but not as an all day affair.

The thing is that people have entirely different situations. I have 25 vacation days a year that doesn't include sick days. My wife has 3 weeks total every year. I'm a working project manager and she's an optometrist. Neither of us would take off a day just for sex (althoug we've both been late into the office because of it). If she takes off a day, her employees aren't booking patients and the practice isn't making money off of appointments. I'm not nearly as critical, but I have to be selective about which days I take off because I have made myself out to know certain things that nobody else does (job security baby!).

Not everyone's job is the same, therefore people will answer based on their own perspective.

i didn't live with my boyfriend so no benefit of seeing him every day, night, etc.

calling out a whole day to stay in bed was definitely worth it.

maybe every situation is different, but don't knock it (literally) til you try it.

Sex on the clock is teh best. Well, not literally on the clock, that would be uncomfortable. You know what I mean.

I understand not everyone can get away with this, but for those of us that can, you know I speak the troof.

Sex on the clock is teh best. Well, not literally on the clock, that would be uncomfortable. You know what I mean.

I understand not everyone can get away with this, but for those of us that can, you know I speak the troof.

i did it in the "Layaway" dept at my first job.

bah!

(evil)

I am getting crap from people about this. Waist a vacation day to have sex with your significant other all day or save your vacation day to actually go on vacation??

How is this ever a wasting a day?
Besides, if you go on vacation, you'll spend money on a hotel and have to worry about the budget, blah blah blah...
Get some champagne, strawberries, and some liquid chocolate and spend the day having fun.

Bump for Friday votes!

SO my system is flawed because of one variable.... Number of vacation days available. I get several per year. A handful.

eh, just vote. 21 votes.. blah.

dude, sex makes babies. no seriously it does. anyways, do you work 24hrs a day or something? what happened to sex before/after/lunch break? you could work and have sex 3 times a day. try lunch sex in a park or a stairwell or something. save your vacation day for putting new parts on your car....

Back