Important Poll

Waist a vacation day to have sex all day?

• Yes, use a vacation day because sex rules that much

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • No, it is stupid. Save your vacation time for perhaps a vacation.

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sanblaster

:
2009 CWP Mazda Axela Sport & 2006 Nissan 350z
I am getting crap from people about this. Waist a vacation day to have sex with your significant other all day or save your vacation day to actually go on vacation??

You might want to try making an actual poll and/or learn to spell. :)

P.S. wtf are you talking about?

do you get like 4 vacation days a year or something and have to ration them out? LOL

Hell yes I would do that ;)

Also, who says you cant do the same w/ a sickday/PTO? heh

Vote. I need to win this for my reputation. I think it is dumb. That is what vacations and the weekends are for.

I am getting crap from people about this. Waist a vacation day to have sex with your significant other all day or save your vacation day to actually go on vacation??

Sex all day? Really? I mean, people say that all the time, but how much time are we actually talking here? Why not take the vacation day, go someplace nice/fun/interesting/romantic/freaky, check into a hotel, have sex for a while, go do something else, maybe catch a nooner back at the hotel, go do something else, then top it off with some night ops if you're not too tired/sore/bored/out of lube?

I don't wanna have sex all day though...maybe an hour here, take a water break, 30 minutes there, water and sammich break, 45 minutes here, take a nap...

s***, I use vacation days to just sit around and do nothing (did that on Monday) lol

Sex all day? Really? I mean, people say that all the time, but how much time are we actually talking here? Why not take the vacation day, go someplace nice/fun/interesting/romantic/freaky, check into a hotel, have sex for a while, go do something else, maybe catch a nooner back at the hotel, go do something else, then top it off with some night ops if you're not too tired/sore/bored/out of lube?

They are talking about having sex all day and not leaving the bed other than to shower, maybe have more sex in there. I mean i like sex but to do it all day and waist a vacation day or sick day. meh.

They are talking about having sex all day and not leaving the bed other than to shower, maybe have more sex in there. I mean i like sex but to do it all day and waste a vacation day or sick day. meh.

just keeping with the theme :)

luv you man!

i've had sex about 7x in one day. it was awesome.

it's not something to do all the time. but it is fun san man.

Back