Important: Mazda3 cakewalk for thieves!

then say you were kidding from the start instead of making yourself look like a dumbass

this whole issue is completely blown out of proportion

then say you were kidding from the start instead of making yourself look like a dumbass

this whole issue is completely blown out of proportion

Yo, muthascratcher...you blew it out of proportion with your inability to detect any humor in my post(loser)

It is amazing what people are able to figure out....

"Hey buddy... Lemme what your car a couple of times to see if it will unlock."

dont argue with TheMan, he knows more about this s*** and has been around it longer than you need to know.

Regardless what he says is right and it is why the companies are not saying anything about it. Everything he said was a legit reason, and you nvr said you were joking and there was no implied sarcasm(if you tried u suck at it), it may seem like a little joke but in reality it isnt which is why he and I would react that way.

Hello All,

Just joined up and noticed a bit of skepticism of the break-in problem for some M3's.

Here is a link for some reading...

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazet...=d72bccbd-cefa-4287-b0d8-0b6b1eeeeca7&k=30652

In short..problem is real...mainly affected up to late mid 2006 (I believe) ..'07's door assemblies were beefed up...many cars have gone back to dealer for retrofit...free motion sensor upgrade to older cars happening now.

Mazda Canada did not release or admit problem for fear of a rush of claims and break-ins before they had the parts to fix problem.

How do I know? Was one of the early victims.

Information can be verified by contacting Mazda Canada (see Montreal Gazette story).

PS I am in Victoria, B.C. Canada

pedro

Well, threads like this bring in the insight to new thieves... please edit all posts to not specify what opens our locks....???

I'm sorry for the loss! Sucks! Hopefully you get everything back!

yeah when the horn beeps when you lock it...just a deterrent. I tested mine There's no sensors none of that business. I got my locksmith buddy to break into it... didn't go off. So is this gonna be a recall? Will the dealership take care of it if i ask them too?

Snap! I just found a mysterious dent in my passenger door. Nothing missing though (I never leave anything out). I wonder if it was someone just trying to see if they could do it? I guess it's time to contact the dealer about getting that retrofit kit.

Snap! I just found a mysterious dent in my passenger door. Nothing missing though (I never leave anything out). I wonder if it was someone just trying to see if they could do it? I guess it's time to contact the dealer about getting that retrofit kit.

unless you're in Canada already, good luck with the dealership. I had to go through the BBB to get my dealership to order the parts and install mine.

Has this been resolved for the 2008 Mazda 3's? I just bought one...

If you bought an '09 you should be okay. For all of us that were affected, Mazda installed a reinforcement plate, no charge.

The problem is, every time this =old= Mazda3 problem gets re publicized, a bunch of us get New dents in our doors.

2008?

Does anyone know if the 2008 Mazda 3 GT is effected by this? I saw a guy asked in a previous post but there hasnt been a reply.

Back