I traded my P5, goodbye.

:
2002 P5
Well, a while back I posted about a friend with an SI wanting to trade even. After six months I'v done it. I'll have to say the P5 is one of my favorite cars out of over 40 I've owned. It was a record for me to have it over a year and a half. But, it's time to say goodbye. I've enjoyed chatting with MOST of you.

Attachments

• P1080260.JPG
    P1080260.JPG
    301 KB · Views: 691
Hey I would have done the trade also nothing like a k-series and vtec.The seats in that Si are the best had a set in my integra.Enjoy!!

I'll keep an eye open for the new ride around time. Got any other friends that wanna trade their ep3 for my POS? Lulz. Enjoy da poww-AH of I-vetak!!

160hp. not much to be excited about and p5 looks better.

lol don't really know about that one the ep3 would own the p5 in both look's and hp.And if you wanted to boost it throw a kit on there boost it past 15lbs which the stock K20A3 block could handle real easy and you'll see 345hp + nothing to be mad about at all.But then again and this is coming from a p5 owner you can't really talk about faster better looking honda's on this forum.Some ppl are just sensitive.

Alil Eye Candy

lol don't really know about that one the ep3 would own the p5 in both look's and hp.And if you wanted to boost it throw a kit on there boost it past 15lbs which the stock K20A3 block could handle real easy and you'll see 345hp + nothing to be mad about at all.But then again and this is coming from a p5 owner you can't really talk about faster better looking honda's on this forum.Some ppl are just sensitive.

Alil Eye Candy

If you want to talk about faster better cars, I will immediately bring actual fast cars into this discussion. (Read: American, V8, torque) Rice boxes are cute and all, but they can't handle a real car.

Read my friend I said faster better looking "Honda's" I take it your one of those sensitive ppl lmao.

Read my friend I said faster better looking "Honda's" I take it your one of those sensitive ppl lmao.

I actually like the new SIs, they are pretty sharp. A friend of mine put full coil overs on a white 4 door with a tune and it's pretty quick. When we run from a 40 roll when i'm in the Bullitt, he only is behind by 2-3 cars, not bad for a N/A 4 banger vs. a Mustang.

Back