I sold my MP3

SKY

:
Mazdaspeed3
I finally sold my MP3 after driving it for 7 years. Bought it in 2002 as used and sold it last week with 126791km on it. I love driving the MP3 as I love the styling and the great handling. I'm sure it will be one of the fun cars I will have in my life and I hope the next owner take care of it.

My next car will be another Mazda and will be posted when I offically signed and take possession of it (bump)

I just recently paid 4700 for mine which is more of less stock everything no upgrades and had 108k on it, would you say thats a decent deal, it does have scratches and was in a hail storm too

I just recently paid 4700 for mine which is more of less stock everything no upgrades and had 108k on it, would you say thats a decent deal, it does have scratches and was in a hail storm too

I price the MP3 according to the market. I see the 2002-2003 Protege5 sell for 6500-8000$, the Protege ES-GT for 5000-6000$CAD.

MP3 is 4000$ more expensive than a P5 at MRSP when brand new, then why a MP3 should sell less than a P5 consider the KM is low, just that MP3 is listed at 2001 and Protege5 comes out half year later than the MP3. Anyone have driven a MP3 can tell the handling difference between a MP3 to a P5 or a Protege.

I would buy a car that's a year older, 20000km more but a trim upper, Timing belt done, EGR fixed than a car that's 20000km lower but the big maintenance waiting.

I'm happy about my selling price too as I pocket a bit over 7000$ after I sold my refrofit projector.

Last edited:
Tell the new owner I will buy those headlights and send him mine!!!!!! Seriously.

I posted for sale before here and there is like 4 pages, where were you when I posted them for sale? My projector was sold as full asking price + shipping.

:)

I remember you headlights, they looked nice but not this nice lol
IMG_1466.jpg

sorry for your lost and congrats on the new car. :)

Back