I NEED a HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

tweetyspeed

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
looking for a cylinder head for an msp or one off of a mp5 2.0L!!! anyone have one for sale or know were i can get one?

I have one but it has no shims. Just a bare head, I got it from MAM afew years ago. Ill let it go cheap since its just sitting around.

LOL I so read I need...

Back on topic what happened to your original head? Just need a spare to port?

LOL I so read I need...

Back on topic what happened to your original head? Just need a spare to port?

had a small porting acident on the port bench at work and hit a water main that cant be reparied! there is hardly any room to take metal out on the roofs of the ports on the fs9 head! that being said i have an idea to make our heads have huge ports! if it works i will start spreading the knowlege!

Ill try and get you a price today. Like I said Im not trying to make a killing on this. Maybe 50 plus shipping

i have one that has 2 bent valves in the number one cylinder other than that its fine. i can throw in the cams t if you want them. i think i checked at autozone and the valves are like $6. pm me if your interested.

thanks

do!!! you!!! really!!! have!!! to!!! type!!! like!!! this!!!

no one really cares if you got monster ports that won't make maximum power... bigger does not mean better! porting is a science that involves a flow bench and lots of time to get the right size for maximum flow

do!!! you!!! really!!! have!!! to!!! type!!! like!!! this!!!

no one really cares if you got monster ports that won't make maximum power... bigger does not mean better! porting is a science that involves a flow bench and lots of time to get the right size for maximum flow

AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE YOUR A DICK! and by the way smart ass my shop does have a flow bench! how bout you know a few things or ask before you open you fat mouth!

Back