I miss my P5 but rolling with this now!

Tg5

:
03 Mazda P5
Hey guys!
It's been sometime, just wanted to update everybody on what I'm up too. So, this was my P5 back in 04/05
100_1246-1.jpg

After a few rear ends by the wife, decided to get a Kia Sorento(more metal).
100_1926-1.jpg

Whyle she drives that monster, I have been playing with this!
100_1247-1.jpg

GTIsiderearview.jpg

I thought the GTI was prety fast! (eek2) Untill I started playing with the idea of putting a 1.8T on this GLI(originaly 16v na). So you know, I don't drive the GTI anymore, you wondering why? Too dam slow compared to this beast!

snowflake4.jpg

snowflake6.jpg

snowflake2.jpg

Turbo01.jpg

turbo1.jpg

Even my daughter aproves it!
Laraeturbo3.jpg

Comments and questions are welcome!

Last edited:
Looks great, man! Love the euro-spec looking Golf GTI. Still have the RB cat back on my P5 that originally came off of yours and still love it. I work for Volkswagen now so let me know if you need any factory parts at my cost. In fact (& I'll probably get flamed for this) ,why don't you drop by some time and drive the new 2010 GTI? It's a beautiful ride!

personally, i'd swap the gli motor in to the gti... the 2dr does it for me more than than 4dr?

Hey buddy! How are you? It's been sometime, sounds good. I do like the new 2010, where you at?

Looks great, man! Love the euro-spec looking Golf GTI. Still have the RB cat back on my P5 that originally came off of yours and still love it. I work for Volkswagen now so let me know if you need any factory parts at my cost. In fact (& I'll probably get flamed for this) ,why don't you drop by some time and drive the new 2010 GTI? It's a beautiful ride!

Hey buddy! How are you? It's been sometime, sounds good. I do like the new 2010, where you at?

Doing well, thanks. Wife and I are expecting our first! I'm at Colonial Volkswagen in Westborough. Stop by if and when you find yourself in the area.

Back