I have four RX7's, check em out

post some FDs!
planning to have my own FD by the end of the year, early next year at latest. can't wait!

I can show you pics of other people's FD's that we've done but not my own. I don't have an FD and don't plan on it. I'd much rather have this many FC's ranging from 88GXL, 89 T2, 89 Widebody T2, and a 89 GTUs coming later this week. I'm trading a bunch of JDM products for it.

I can't wait to autox the GTUs with the JIC suspension.

I'll post my FC's for now as it's easy to see a lot of dope ass FD's. Just go to rx7club.com and do a search. Or buy an options magazine. hehe.

Rishie

I'll be selling my GXL really soon. One of them has to go. The standard body 89 will go soon as well, but probably to a real good friend who I can continue the project with.

The lady and I opted for this as opposed to an FD, BTW:

http://groups.msn.com/AutomotiveRD/automotiverd.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=432

A limited production 540i M-sport.

I like it. We don't drive it much. Keeping the mileage low as there's only around 200 of these in the 5 speed automatic. It has Electronic Dampening Control/M suspension, M5 big brakes, the mirrors, and a sweet ass clean body kit. Also has Recaro M leather seats and the interior has all the standard M5 badging.

I consider it the predecessor to the current V8 M5, even though it's not an M motor. I can still push well over 300 with this baby though. It's 282 stock. A little heavier than an FD, but way more comfortable.

Back