I finally did it too!!

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;11 2
Sorry Josh, but I just had to pinch your title.

After almost 2 years of wanting and dreaming about a Miata, sitting in NA's and driving NC's, tossing around the possibilities, reading various forums, going to car shows, I finally ordered a 2008 Miata Touring PRHT 6 speed manual in True Red. Going to built in Oct and arrive sometime in Feb 08.

Not sure yet what to do yet about my Yellow P5 but she's still humming.

Let the waiting begin.

Congrats bro! Spring time is going to be a blast. Another red in the club. We might need to change our name with something to do with that color.

(yippy) you'll have to take me for a ride with the top down in feb!! congrats bruce!!!

Woot!!! Nice Bruce and yeah, you got patience. I don't think I could wait that long. haha But alas, I will have to wait for those pics.

So trading the P5 in or going to sell her outright?

Congrats! You know we're waxing her soon after delivery, right? ;) Seed your wait with a little advance aftermarket part shopping

(yippy)(yippy)(yippy)(yippy)(yippy)(yippy)(yippy)(yippy)(yippy)(yippy) it will be worth the wait

Thanks all. Defintely worth the wait, only way to get the PRHT the way you want.

Oleg, I will definitely be looking for you when she comes in!!

As for aftermarket, I have already been building a list:

205/45-17 Pirelli SnowSport 240's
Mazdaspeed Coilovers
Mazdaspeed bodykit
Racing Beat Exhaust and Intake
Moss Trunk Rack
New JDM Fly

I going to drain the kids college fund!!

As for the P5, I have a boatload of mixed feelings. She has over 150k on her and she is still running strong. I figure she will be at 160K by the time the Miata comes in. She still is a blast to drive, gets great gas mileage and still looks great thanks to the NEPOC guys at the spring clean at Mark's.

I will probably put her up for private sale and if no takers will let my daughters drive her, sort of keep it in the family.

Thanks all. Defintely worth the wait, only way to get the PRHT the way you want.

Oleg, I will definitely be looking for you when she comes in!!

As for aftermarket, I have already been building a list:

205/45-17 Pirelli SnowSport 240's
Mazdaspeed Coilovers
Mazdaspeed bodykit
Racing Beat Exhaust and Intake
Moss Trunk Rack
New JDM Fly

I going to drain the kids college fund!!

As for the P5, I have a boatload of mixed feelings. She has over 150k on her and she is still running strong. I figure she will be at 160K by the time the Miata comes in. She still is a blast to drive, gets great gas mileage and still looks great thanks to the NEPOC guys at the spring clean at Mark's.

I will probably put her up for private sale and if no takers will let my daughters drive her, sort of keep it in the family.
Don't forget the RX-8 stock manual sway bars--I can those to ya now :)

I'm glad that the P5 is running strong at 150K! When you put it up for private sale, let us know here, so we can ask our friends around.

What are the options on the PRHT?

What made you go for Touring instead of Sport?

Touring is the same mechanicals as the GT, 6 Speed and suspension package.

GT is leather, I don't like leather, plus a bunch of other stuff I don't want but mainly the leather.

Right, forgot about the RX8 sways, yes those too!!

I'm glad that the P5 is running strong at 150K! When you put it up for private sale, let us know here, so we can ask our friends around.

What are the options on the PRHT?

Will do.

Standard equipement is
Power Windows
Power Brakes
Strut Bar
6 CD Player
6 speed
fog lights
Cruise
AC
Cruise and Stereo controls on the steering wheel

congrats bruce, too bad there won't be another yellow mp5(sad2) but anyways congrats

Thanks NDN and WhiteMP5seattle. Very happy with the choice. Just have to start waiting..............sigh, it's going to be a long winter.

Back